54 ~ [Drunk And Dazed]

LEERA POV

Yesterday my family left and this home doesn't feel like a home anymore. And Here Me and my solitary is left alone.

Christmas spent well than I expected only because of them. I smiled tracing the enchanting, diamond pendent which is carved into a small snowflake hanging around my neck. I adore this a lot because dad gave me this as a christmas gift. Too precious to my heart.

My phone rang up beside me and I smiled again seeing who's calling me. I picked it up.

"Hey bud! Missing me" I spoke holding the phone to ear.
"Very very very much" he spoke in his tiny excited yet so cute voice.
"Me too dear"

"I'm here!" He shouted merrily on the phone.
"Where?"
"Here" he sounded to happy even though he always does when he speaks to me.
I asked again. "Here, where?"

"Califora" I giggled hearing him mispronounce.
"California?"
"Yes yes" He agreed.
"You are here in California? When did you come?" I asked.

"Today-" he responded already too eager to say something else when I asked him again.
"Who did you come here with?"
"Mammaa" He didn't let me speak "leera come to bestfriend's house, I bought new video games"

"Now?" I looked at my watch. It's 9 at night.
"We'll meet tomorrow okay? It's late now dear. Tomorrow it will be Leera and Aaron day. As it's sunday I'll be all free"
He frowned over the phone. "Then I want to come to your house now. Where do you live?"

"Aaron, not now. If your mom gets to know then we both won't be able to play again. Go to bed early, then tomorrow you can come over and we both can play together"
He made a displeased sound but listened to me at last. "Okay" he sounded sad for a second and I felt bad to refuse him.

"Aaron you don't need to be sad dear. We'll play tomorrow and we can spend a lot of time together" I tried to cheer him up again.
"But if mom doesn't allow me to visit you?"
"It won't be a problem cause I'm in the same building. I can come over any time and bring you here" I assured him.

"Really!? You stay here?" His tiny voice surprised now.
"Yes sir. So you can come over any time and I'll convince your mother" His mood instantly changed into a happy one once again.

"Aaron, who are you talking to?" I heard someone spoke, on the other end of the call which was unmistakably Elena. I recognised her voice.
"Mamma Leera. She said stays here in this building" Aaron said gaily to his mother which made me crack my head with my hand and laugh.

"Leera how are you?" I heard Elena talking to me on the call now.
"Greatt. Aaron just said y'all came to visit California today"
"Yeah. I'm still exhausted. You live here?" She asked again and before I can response Aaron started "mamma she stays here in the same building. Let's go visit her" Elena laughed and made him understand that it's late and I won't like guests at this hour although I won't mind.

"Leera. Come over for breakfast tomorrow. We'll be waiting" Elena invited me and my smile almost faded. Breakfast at his place now?
"We'll play video games first. Breakfast later" Aaron muttered joyously as if having me and playing with me is the most blissful thing for him.

I don't particularly like kids but I don't dislike them either. They are cute but naughty just like Aaron. But Aaron already got a special space in my heart just like I got in his. So just as he likes being with me, I like it too because of our emotional bond.

As much as i wanted to see Aaron, I didn't want to face Azezal. Just after what he did the day before yesterday.

You are mine.

Those words on my vanity mirror reflected in my mind again. My eyes instantly went to my vanity mirror finding it clean just as it was. I erased the words written onto it by my red lipstick just after he left from here. I couldn't stand it.