55 ~ [I Want Her Back]

AZEZAL POV

"You will be getting married this month" Elena said while I'm going through files. I looked up at her.

"And who the fuck decided that without my consent?" I rolled my eyes and started typing on the laptop again.

Elena let out a sigh and sat on the coach in my left. "Dad fixed everything"
I laughed "So the fucking Antonio still got the nerves to take decisions without my opinion? And my fucking wedding?" His name only fuels my anger more now. My hand craves for strangling that man.
"Azezal, he's our dad. Atleast don't speak like that about him"

"I wonder what he ever did as our dad. Looks like you forgot what he did to mother" I hate it whenever Elena tries to defend him, although what a man he is. "He fucked whores while mother kept on waiting for him till late nights. He made your life miserable by marrying you off to someone for his interest. If he was there with mother that night, the night when she was murdered" I paused for a second swallowing the bitter taste on my tongue " maybe she would have been living this day"

There was a momentary silence before Elena spoke again. "Azezal, you can't blame him for that. The past is past. We can't change that but we can at least hope and do for the future"
I jeered "you think Antonio will change? The sun will rise in the west before that happens"

"Azezal what is your problem with getting married within this month? Everything is fixed already and it's been time since your engagement. And as per you said you will leave for Italy within 1-2 months for a long time so it's better to get married now. Moreover Carla is head over heels for getting married too. How long are you going to make her wait?"

"I don't have any problem with getting married. Start the Arrangement" I didnt look up from laptop, bored with the conversation of her convincing me for this.

"Yess finally" she came to me and kissed my head while I made an annoyed look. "Best brother"
"Hm hm" I rolled my eyes and started working again.
"And yes, Louis is coming tonight. So it will be a dinner night. I invited Leera for the dinner too. Please don't be late for dinner" she said and blew me a kiss before closing the office door behind her and walking away.

I growled rubbed my face with my hands.

Leera. Leera. Leera!

***FLASHBACK***

"Fuck me, Aze" she repeated again stilling tucking onto my sleeve watching me with those puppy eyes while I gave her no reaction at all, still stunned at her unexpected words.

"Fuck me and end this" then I noticed a tear slide down her drunken eyes. She is crying?
"That's the thing you want from me right? After fucking me you will free me? Right?" She blinked as if staring at me is so hard. "Then you will stop hurting me so much? Will you get out of my life after getting what you want?" She whimpered as if she is in pain. Her state drunk but her words didn't say she was drunk. On the other hand her eyes and voice told how much drunk she is.

A whore always a whore. "I'm not a whore!" She shouted as if she can hear my thoughts. Are my thoughts too loud?
She jerked my hand away and got up on her feet on the bed while stumbling a few times and then pulled me by my collar to her when she finally managed to stand on the bed in her drunken state. I looked up at her as she is standing on the bed, looking down at me in her not so sober state.

"I'm not a whore, Azezal! You hear me" She screamed at my face in the angry and drunk voice of hers. I let out a sigh. "You are drunk, Leera"