41 ~ [Agitation Flamed My Soul]

Leera Pov

"Have a safe journey, stupid" Levi muttered as I hugged him, bit onto my lower lip to not let my tears run down like fucking Niagara. I'm feeling like I'm leaving everything behind again. Going somewhere so far where nobody is known to me.

"Leeraaa! I'll miss you so much" Aria hugged me again after I broke from Levi's hug, tight enough to suffocate me. She whimpered and I pressed my lips together, I just didn't want to start wipping here and ruin everything.

Levi and Aria were honestly the two who were with me since a long time and they always felt so close to me. Even I have a lot of acquaintance here in New York, they were the ones for who I adjusted here perfectly.

I was never the girl who could live alone in a big city before and I never thought I could. Once I was the girl who couldn't live away from family for one single night. Pragmatically the homesick girl who never even thought about staying away from home. But for medical college I needed to shift from Georgia my homeland to New york city.

It was nearly a dramatic blow to my head. But it became easy to adjust here only beautiful I had my two other souls I cherish here with me.

"Aria! Don't make me cry now bitch!" I murmured quietly, forcing myself to stay composed.
"You should drop some tears for us atleast" She lightly stroked my back and let me go.

"It's time go in" Levi uttered with an emotionless face but I could literally see through it and could even feel how is he feeling right now.
"Don't miss me too much, guys" I said the words casually pestering a light hopeful smile on my face.

"Don't worry. Finally I'll have some peace from your stupid ass" He forced a tiny smile. "You asshole!" I murmured under my breath.
"Okay damn! Why are we acting like Leera is going forever? We'll visit her and she will visit us too. It's just a matter of one year or two probably" Aria arched her eyebrows.

"You idiot! You were the one almost crying before like Leera is leaving forever" Levi said sarcastically, slightly smacking Aria's head and we all chuckled.
"I wasn't in my senses then" Aria rolled her eyes.

"Now I need to fight and annoy Aria more as Leera won't be here I guess" Levi winked mockingly.

"Alright now! Go in Panda. Or Aria will change her mind and not let you go" Levi eyepointed Aria.
"Shutup!" Aria growled in response. I smiled "Okayy guys. I'll go now. Before Levi and Aria's fighting session starts one last hug." After our one last threesome hug we parted.

"Bye. Will miss you guys" I bade my last goodbye and went inside the check-in. I didn't stare back over my shoulder. The genuine feeling of leaving things behind hit me so well and this is what I have to be doing again.

I didn't feel right. A part of me was awaring me about something I don't know but I can feel it a little. Different thoughts were encaging my head and nothing felt right to me. My sixth sense is implicating something so wrong will happen. Even after everything, I decided to let all my negative thoughts drift away and tried to pay no heed to them. But all of it is messing with my head so bad that my entire nervous system is jolting with all my stupid and pointless future predictions.

After almost six hours or more the plane landed in Los Angeles. I slept with anxiety for half of the air ride, so the sleep wasn't really great. Coming out of the Airport, I sighed glancing around.

The sky is clear. The air moist. The sun seemed calm and gleaming but the atmosphere still a little cold. A small smile beamed on my dull face.

"Hey California! Time to friend you around. Hope you'll welcome me well" I murmured lowly in a tone only adible to me, to the place where I'll be staying for a long time now.