40 ~ [Never Letting You Go]

LEERA POV

Our eyes held the gaze on through the mirror. I watched his tongue poking his inner cheek as his eyes travelled down and up scanning me. I didn't flinch from my place at all as I watched him come near behind me after he was done roaming his eyes all over me. Putting his each hand in my both side on the wash stand he caged me in between.

He leaned in by my side, his breaths hit the bare skin of my neck. My eyes locked with his through the mirror the whole time. I didn't know what was happening and my body itself too didn't make any move.

"Don't you think you look too beautiful tonight?" His voice warm than before but felt cold too. I didn't response not knowing how to response to it. What does he mean by this?

"All the eyes were on you the whole time. Each and every male was stealing glances at you" He murmured and I felt every bit of air coming out of his mouth with every word he took against the skin of my neck. Shivers run down my spine, my breaths started to hesitate.

"Each and every curve of your body is too perfectly apparent, too appealing through this dress and you know your supernatural beauty is a plus point. Resembles me of the complete seductress that nobody can help but roam their eyes all over you." He hissed in my ear in a very low voice more like a whisper this time.

"Such a pursuing lie that you made up just to avoid dancing with me. Quite impressive" his lips touched the side of my neck lightly. My hands fisted my dress, and my eyes clenched shut already by now. I can't, I just can't keep my eyes open with the amount of heat growing in here. Why ain't I pushing him away and fleeing from here over my heels? Why can't I do this?

His lips ran down to my collarbone and it was then, when he instantaneously turned me over my back holding my one hand behind with his own, pushing me against the wash stand as he leaned in more with his other hand still on the wash stand just beside my waist.

This time our eyes stared directly at eachother. My one stunned and stupefied by his sudden move but his one tranquil and calm as ever. I looked up at him over my long eyelashes and he looked down at me with the same intensity in his eyes. Then I noticed my cleavage is more visible than it should be now as one of the strap of my v-necked dress slipped down uncertainly when he jerked me around.

His masculine smell, the expensive perfume from his body, his very personal cologne that is so familiar to me diffusing in the air I breathed in filled me. "L..Let go of me" I murmured watching his lips turn into a smirk the next second. "How do you expect me to let you go so easily? So effortlessly?" He leaned in more and I had to lean my head back not finding any other way.

"So you want me to make efforts to get out of here?" I uttered staring at his cold eyes back. "Your efforts would definitely go in vain but we can watch you try. Atleast trying doesn't make you feel that much regretful in future after you'll be unsuccessful in something" his face too close to me that his nose could touch mine with the tiniest move ahead.

"What do you mean?" I enquired with questioning eyes. Regret? For what? What's that I would regret in future? What did he mean by that?

He grinned releasing a breath over my dry lips. "Never letting you go. I have a lot schemes waiting for you already. I can't let you go so effortlessly, sweetheart. But your great to greatest efforts won't work infront of me too" the back of his hand caressed the side of my face as his fingers played with the strand of my hair. I blinked.

What did he say? What's behind everything he's saying? What does he mean? What's his referring to? Never letting me go? I couldn't understand any bit of it. Before I could process his words or even ask him anything his lips touched my left ear softly as he tucked the strand of my hair behind my ear.