59 ~ [I'm Sealed His]

LEERA POV

A wedding is supposed to be a joyous occasion, a day to be celebrated with a smile on face, with excitement and delight in heart. Especially when it's your own. It's a day to be remembered throughout life and this day is meant to be treasured in life as a reminiscence.

Two souls are bought together and bound with love and faith. Joined in holy matrimony. Bonded by vows – to love and to cherish.

I always imagined something romantic just as every other girl could dream of. A simple but fancy wedding. An exquisite white wedding gown in which I would walk down the aisle wearing my gorgeous heels that many girls would envy, with the prettiest smile on my face, and appearing the most attractive and elegant.

My handsome Prince Charming waiting for me, at the other end for me with a gentle smile and his eyes shining with pure contentment. – my own little imaginary fairy tale bound with love and happiness. But it was just that. A fantasy. A lovely one to dream of, but a fantasy nonetheless.

But those dreams remained trapped only in imagination because my wedding is nothing less than a cruel reality.

No happiness, no smile on my face as I watched my reflection on the mirror. I do look gorgeous and elegant in this exquisite, most expensive gown but not the prettiest a bride could manage to look in her wedding cause I'm dead inside. No feelings in me... No joy... no excitement.

I took sip of my juice from the glass and let it sink down my dry throat and set it back on the vanity.

My fingers started fidgeting their own with anxiety and I'm lost in thoughts left alone here. When I hear the sudden knock on the door, I utter a small "come in"

I saw the reflection of my dad on the mirror and the look on his face and his eyes shone with love and pride. It hit me so hard I'm this close to tears again. I got up and faced him while he approached me.

"My princess-" he kissed the top of head. "You have grown up so early. I refuse to believe you are getting married when within a few minutes I have to walk you down the aistle and give you away" I hugged him and I could feel him crying without any noice and he kept caressing my back not my hair this time cause he didn't want to dishevel my styled hair.

"Dad I'm always your daughter. You ain't giving me away. My entire being will always stay with you. I love you dad" I blinked the tears away cause I need to look the perfect wife without flaws. No tear is practically even left in me after crying straight for an entire day.

"I'm happy you chose Azezal. He will keep you the happiest and will always protect you. You took the right decision my princess." I smiled a bitter smile, gulping down a sob. The decision that I gave my life and happiness away just at the moment I agreed to marry him and signed those contracts against my will.

All of a sudden my head felt dizzy and heavy, it pained as if something really hard hit against it. But I was in the least of mood to even pay heed to how am I feeling right now. Cause I'm feeling too many things at the same time. Guilt. Remorse. Pain. Hatred. Fear.

"And don't even think I'm mad at you because I got to know this later or even 2 days before your wedding. Azezal explained me everything. And my daughter, after wedding is a complete beginning of life. Perform your responsibilities and handle everything with patience and care. Jesus bless my princess" he kissed the top of my head one more time and I could clearly see his eyes wet. My heart ached more now.

I nodded and he took my hand and led me out of the room and then I was walking through the aistle with him holding a boutique of white Roses in my hands and a white veil covering my face.