25 ~ [Scared Of The Fate]

LEERA POV

In the morning, a girl probably a maid woke me up and served me breakfast but I refused to eat even a bit. Hopefully the devil wasn't here and nobody forced me. I got my belongings back and then a guy came and dropped me home. I was thankful to god that at least I didn't get to face him.

When I reached home I realized I could still get my flight and go to my parents home. I settled all my stuffs without wasting time and went to the airport straight.

I don't know what is my condition right now. But however I can't stay here. I'm horribly traumatised. I want to go back my family. My body shivers thinking about last night. I don't want to stay alone here

Finally I got into the plane after getting everything checked and sat in my designated seat.

"Ladies and gentlemen, please fasten your seatbelt and remain seated. Our flight is ready for departure" flight attendant announced and I relaxed. At last going away from this New York city... going away from him... even if it's for some days it would hopefully help me recover to regain into a proper mental state

I closed my eyes frustrated and unknowingly tears begin to roll down my eyes. Once I loved that guy more than anything but he didn't value my love, all the time he bought lies after lies. And now what is he doing? Breaking me all over again? What did he try to show me by all those, last night?

I wiped my tears off staring outside the plane window. I hope all my pain and fear goes away when I get to meet my family. My dad! After so long. He will be there to help me out of everything. I'll hug him and all my fears will go away. But I can't see them like this! What will they think if they see me in this state?

I went to the restroom and composed myself. I applied a little makeup to look alright, trying to look happy and fine.

After 2 hours journey or more the flight attendant spoke up "Ladies and gentlemen, we are about to land. Please make sure one last time your seatbelt is securely fastened. Thank you" I smiled obliviously thinking I'm back home. Back to my homeland. Free from everything.

After getting off the plane, I got out of the airport and took a cab. The same moment my phone started ringing

"Buzz...buzz" I picked up my phone

"Honey, where are you? I called you several times last night but you didn't respond!" My mom sounded worried

"I..I'm totally fine mum. I'm coming back home. On my way" I said trying to sound okay

"Ok dear. Come fast. We're waiting" she happily said with a hint of excitement and ended the call. Then I stared at my phone and sighed

Soon I was at the door of my home. I relaxed before ringing the calling bell

"Oh my goodness! Daughter I missed you so much!" My dad hugged me tight after he opened the door. Like always I felt so much relaxed and calm in his embrace. I let out a deep breath hugging my father tight. Then I met my mom and my little sister Elle. Everyone so happy to see me back.

I went to my room and took a shower as I couldn't take one this morning and then we all spent quality time together.

*****

It's mostly 10.00 PM by now. Suddenly I heard the door of my room being knocked

"Come in" I slowly muttered and then I saw my dad coming inside. He sat beside me on the bed. I forced a smile even if mentally I'm still frustrated

"Leera, my daughter. You know you can share everything with me" he suddenly said making me stunned.
"W....W-What are you talking about, dad?" I asked hesitantly. Did he get to know anything?