61 ~ [My Perfect Hell]

AZEZAL POV

I heard the door open and close which denoted she was here. I supposed her to be here an hour before but as always she's after agitating me with her unpunctuality. "I'll call back later" I tossed my phone on the desk turning after one more minute talking and gave her a stare arching an eyebrow.

"I ain't going anywhere." She said in a harsh and fierce tone. "What on earth makes you think after doing all these I'll go to honeymoon with you and pretend to be the most lovely, perfect, and happiest couple to exist? As if you didn't blackmail me into this marriage for your own interest and your stupid revenge? This horrible thing sounds so freaking absurd to me." She remarked in a breath, letting everything out.

"And I have no clue whatever happened after I fainted in the wedding venue but as much as I have come across, I surely have a hint something happened, which you are trying to keep away from me from the very beginning."
She didn't stop lashing her words one after another. "Levi. You promised his safety and you said you'll let him go once I marry you. I want
to meet him, Azezal!"

"First of all I expected your presence here an hour before. Secondly this isn't a honeymoon and I didn't ask your opinion about it. You were called here for letting you know we're leaving for Italy tonight. That's all you should know now. Get prepared."

"Excuse me? Can't you literally stop with your bullshit blurtation for a moment and get straight to the point? If you are assuming I'll do as you wish, go where you desire, you are very wrong at this point. And I want answers to my every question or else don't expect me to move a step from here" She barked and rolled her eyes at me. She fucking rolled her eyes at me!

A smirk played itself on my lips as I clenched my jaw trying best to not get inflamed. "Oh really?" I made my way towards her staring at her unnerved and relentless hazel orbs which looks prettier when she is angry.

"My wife got fierce at the first day of our marriage. I suppose people are right when they say man handling a woman is quite tough." We were just one step gap difference, when her sweet, so like her fragrance hit my nose.
"But I have a lot of ways to get what I want and I desire to show you a lot of things. More importantly you know it too well that I get what I desire to be done by any possible means" I shoved my hands inside and stood erect infront of her. "Dare to repeat your words again"

"I won't go anywhere. I won't lead my life considering your fucking desires. So Mr Azezal Pavano hear me out, it would be good for you to act like a sane person now and get on the right tract before I do something which would be highly inappropriate for you to deal with."

"You really got nerves to talk back to your husband like that? Come on we are already married for a single day which hasn't finished yet. Yet we have our nuptial duties undone. Or should I say you are specifically mad for that reason?"

"Oh please, Shutup!" She muttered completely annoyed. "Don't even assume of getting anything from me. And stop terming us as husband and wife for fucking God's sake. It makes me feel nauseous!"
"And one more thing that you need to get clear in you head. I'm not your property. You can't transfer me anywhere you like or dislike."

I jerked her forward holding her by her elbow but one thing is for sure I couldn't agree less that I loved her fierce side more than her petite, fragile side.

"Seems like you already forgot how I got you into this marriage, Amore?" I pulled out my another hand off my pocket and lightly caressed her face with the back of it. Her lips slightly parted as she looked up at me, but a hint of pure agony reflect on her hazel eyes. She jerked off my hand and instantly stepped back as if my touch burned her skin.

"Don't even dare to touch me again!" Her words were vexed. My hands fisted but I maintained my cool. "I won't set a step outside New York. Fuck you and your Italy." She spoke with dead in her eyes and turned to go away, and consequently she collided with my chest as I pulled her jerking her hand back again. She tried to her away but couldn't cause I trapped her between my hands,  holding her close by locking my hands around her small waist.