56 ~ [I Can't Lose You]

LEERA POV

I woke up with severe headache. Before I could question myself how did I get here in bed and think about last night, I realized it's too late.

"Fuck, I need to get ready for hospital" I got up only to stumble backward due to the pain in my head. Caressing my head for a while did no good to me, it still ached so bad. Forcing my throbbing body I finally made my feet walk me to the bathroom.

I opened the tap and washed my face. I couldn't stand my headache so I leaned onto the sink counter and let my head fall between my shoulders "It hurts so bad". I'm literally never drinking again. And its then I realized I'm only in my undergarments. What the hell?

Where is my dress? I looked at me in the mirror. Entirely disheveled and unkempt. Water tipping on my chin and my matte lipstick from last night is smudged as if I have been kissing someone and almost gone. Maybe because I just splashed water on my face? No? But why am I in my undergarments only?

I tried to remember about last night.. I only remember getting onto the car for coming back and then taking the elevator up and ending up infront of my apartment door. Then....? My head is blank. I can't recollect my thoughts. My head throbs so bad that I want to hit it against the wall now. Then I noticed a black shirt on the basket beside the sink, I picked it up. God it stinks! Then i noticed there is puke all over the front part, before I drop it back into the basket I saw my black dress for last night inside it. I picked it up too, finding it filthy with puke too.

Shit? I puked all over last night? It's his shirt if I'm not mistaken. I tried to recollect my memories again, harder this time. But nothing came except the time when he appeared all of a sudden when I couldn't manage to open my front door. He opened it for me but I don't remember anything further. Fuck? It might have literally have been embarrassing to vomit all over his shirt as well as mine.

I didn't know why was he here but now I understood why I'm here like this. Most probably he removed my clothes because of the vomit but why did he help me out? Nevermind. I don't even have time to time about shits. I got ready in a rush, skipped my breakfast, only took medicine for the headache or I would literally fall on the street anytime due to not being able to tolerate this pain.

I surely am a light drinker, so I always try to skip alcohol and I absolutely hate the after effects of it at all. Cause I knew I could do literally anything when I'm drunk and have no idea about it. God knows what did I say or do infront of him when he was here. But I'm relying on the positive thoughts and hoping I didn't do anything stupid. Please god!

............

Dr. Diana is literally a pain in ass and no one can't agree less to that. Being under her supervision has been the cruelest thing ever happened in my life.

Now I'm heading back to my apartment after a long day in the hospital. When I'm just in front of my apartment complex it hit me. Elena invited me for dinner tonight as they will be leaving for New york tomorrow. Oh hell.

She said Louis will come to California too. Well I haven't talked a single word to him after that kiss at his birthday party. Is it still awkward to face each other now? He didn't try to text or call me after that, so there were no conversation between us after that. Is he mad at me because I actually ruined his birthday?

I showered for an entire hour relieving my nerves with the cold water flowing down and caressing my body so gently. Then I blow dried my hair and wore a casual white top and Jeans and applied lip tint and some mascara. I'm done. I ain't doing more just for the dinner ofcourse.

I took my phone and went out of my apartment and then to the elevator and now I'm standing infront of his door. I bit onto my lower lip and clenched my phone. Why am I always this nervous to face him?