31 ~ [Superficial Love]

AZEZAL POV

Her breathing stopped as she sensed how near I was. She eyed me with her astounding gaze. Her hands clenched the bed sheet and she seemed trying to gulp down her fear which is clearly evident on her face.

A grin grew on my face unknowing as I watched her. I bended down on my one knee on the bed and she was just below me now. Still quite a distance between us but it surprised me how she didn't resist me neither tried to move but this was also a part of what I was expecting. Her hands clung the bed sheet while she looked up at me with unanticipated eyes.

I bended down a little more, our breaths hit each other's face. She still didn't try to push me away or show a slightest bit of resistance. I closed the gap between us and I was now at the top of her while she laid inert on the bed. Her beautiful mesmerising hazel orbs stared back at me and that unknowingly grew something in me again but I pushed them away from my mind. If this is going to be like this, then this ain't going to work. I know what I'm doing and I can't be sidetracked now.

I moved my face even closer and her eyes slowly closed itself as my lips touched her neck slightly. It was a mere second, but I holded myself there for a moment to observe her. I moved away the next moment, composing myself. I stood up shoving my hands back into my pockets as I watched her still laying on the bed. She slowly opened her eyes when she sensed I wasn't near her anymore.

Her eyes found mine, an astonishing look in them as thoughts engrossed her. She looked at me with questioning eyes.

"What? What did you expect??" My harsh tone even harsher but this somehow felt like agony.

There was a moment of silent between us. Then she tried to speak.
"Aze w-what do you mean" A lump of pain hit me as I heard my name coming out of her mouth, just the way she used to call me before but this was it. I know her now.. very well and I got the most practical proof today too.

"I have a job for you which probably you would love to do. How would you like it working at my bar? Doing stuffs which actually suits you the best?"

"What are you talking about?" She asked lowly. Confused or trying to act confused. This innocent face isn't going to be delusion in my eyes anymore.

"Why don't you admit it that you like alluring men? You could just get a very well paid job by that. Though anyone would prolly go for sluts and whores rather than you but you can also try as you are very good at it. Experience makes perfect and you are already quite experienced. You can do better. What do you say?" These words left my mouth much more aggressively than I supposed it to be but I kept myself calm the whole time.

Her face turned into an astonished and stunned one as she took everything I said in.
"I-I don't know what you are talking abo-ut" her eyes almost watered when she took everything I said and as she uttered those words. Tears at the eage to run down. These false expressions and crocodile tears can't do anything to me anymore.

"How many guys are you after? I mean you can just use your talent or should I say seductive and alluring techniques for your own betterment. You can earn lot of money just by being a hussy that you already are. Moreover you seem to be enjoying that too right?" I stated coldly looking at her. This time her eyes actually filled with tears which she seemed to be hiding back before.

"H-How can you say that? You.. I don't have any clue what the hell are you talking about. Stop with your bullshits" her voice broke but she let out the words

"Ooh Amore! You find these bullshits now?? You don't need to play this decent, innocent and despondent role infront of me anymore. I know what kind of woman you are. Just like others nothing but slut"