69 ~ [Love Is You]

AZEZAL POV

I'm utterly stunned at her sudden move. Her delicate hands wrapped around my neck and caressed my hair as she moved her lips against mine with a kind of passion and devotion. My eyes are still open, astonishingly looking at her as she kept kissing me.

She's beautiful. She's gorgeous. She's just perfect.

She is tip toeing on her feet higher to reach me properly and pulling me down more, ruffling my hair, tucking onto my lower lip. Fuck.

My hands wrapped around her small, slim waist, lifting her up as I kissed her back intensifying the kiss. She parted her lips herself giving me a chance to enter her. My tongue drew inside roaming and tasting ever bit of her sweet mouth.

I made her seat on the counter and my forehead rested on hers after we parted apart to intake some breath. I settled between her thighs, which grew more heat in me. She's completely bare while I'm fully clothed still. Our warm and rapid breaths hitting our faces as we stayed in this position for a while.

I opened my eyes, finding her eyes still closed. "Amore" cupping her face with my large palms, I made her look at me. Her eyes sparked with something new "Take me to bed."

Listening to her I carried her in my arms and made my way towards the bedroom. She clinged to my chest. The feel of her bare body against my skin is buring me so much that my groin is literally about to poke out making a hole through my pant.

I placed her on the bed gently, but before I could stand straight she pulled me by my neck, started kissing me again. I mentally cursed when she placed my right hand on her left breast. The feel of her soft bosom against my palm along with her soft lips running down my neck is making me crazy now. We are on bed now as I cupped her bosom and drew her closer to me with my other hand while I kissed her lips with urgentness.

My lips trailed down to her neck and I nibbled on her smooth skin, marking her mine. She's so fucking beautiful. She's the best thing that ever happened to me.

She moaned and hissed at the same time as my teeth marked her mine. I kissed the swell of her breast and looked at her again, finding her eyes closed. Another moan escaped her lips which she was trying to suppress for a long time when my wet tongue circled her erect brown bead. I took her nipple inside my mouth and sucked onto it taking my time. My one hand is busy pinching her other nipple and at the same time my other hand ran up her thighs. Her toes curled and back arched forward at the sensation.

"You're so fucking beautiful, Amore." I murmured against her bosom as she moaned out another sigh of pleasure. "I have never seen anything more beautiful than you." I kissed her stomach and her hands rambled through my dark hair.

My lips went back to hers, kissing her like my life depends on it. I so fucking love her lips on mine. Her eyes were closed the entire makeout session but at the second when my hand touched her bare wet folds all of a sudden finding her soaking wet for me, her eyes jolted open and she pushed me back with every force she can manage.

She breathed as if she hadn't breathed for a while. She was the first to break our ardent kiss and make some distance between us as she crawled back to the other side. She stared at me with disbelief in her eyes and some kind of hesitation sparkling in them.

"I can't do this." A drop of tear fell down her cheek. It made me feel remorseful as if I'm forcing her. I came closer to her and wiped off the tear with my thumb. "You don't need to do this if you don't want to. I'll never force you." I cupped her face and kissed her forehead giving her a small smile although it arches me.
"Sleep love. You're tired." I was about to get up and go away from here, cause I know I'm this close to losing my self control anytime soon and won't be able to let her refuse me after teasing me like this.