73 ~ [This Love]

LEERA POV

Squiming my body I yawned but couldn't open my eyes yet. Still too sleepy. I turned around with a smile to hug him in my sleep but perplexity creeped in my mind when my hands felt the lack of his presence. When I couldn't feel him anywhere near by my hands, I slowly opened my eyes and I looked everywhere around me through my hazy gaze.

Where is he?? I rubbed my eyes to see better and yawned again. The whole room is empty other than me. The curtains are slightly parted letting a little amount of light come through the glass. It's still early in the morning i can tell by as much light from outside the window is telling me. I could see the red rays of rising sun from here.

I got up stretching my hands and sat in a sitting posture for a while to get out of the sleepy state of my mind. By the way, Where did he go this early? Washroom? Work? Jogging?

At first I searched the washroom. Its empty. Then I searched the whole villa and it was empty too rather than the guards outside.
Maybe he went out for something or jogging.
My sleep already vanished as I roamed the whole place and came back to the balcony to watch the sun rise. I smiled a heartily smile as I witnessed the most beautiful sunrise of greece. God, this beautiful sight is something someone must experience once in their lifetime.

Then I thought of freshening up and making breakfast for both of us. I can cook breakfast at least and I'm not that bad of a cook afterall. My cheeks tinted rose pink when I traced the buttons of his shirt that I'm wearing. Last night was the best night one could have and the most memorable one.

I didn't want to remove this shirt. It smells just like him and his cologne makes me feel like he's near me. The Marks on my neck, thighs and whole body reminded me again of last night growing a flight of butterflies in my stomach. I can still feel his touches. Goddamn! I'm so in love.

Finally I freshened up but didn't remove his shirt. I made coffee for myself and him first. Setting his one aside, I drank my coffee thinking he will be back soon. Then I started to cook breakfast.

What should I cook? Omelettes and french toast? Or waffles? I'll make three of them. I turned on the music and started cooking merrily. Mixing the batter of pancakes and waffles I swing my hips in delight. This is real joy. Azezal must love his wife cooking him breakfast. His wife.

"Mrs. Pavano, what are you doing?" I stopped at a sudden when I heard the familiar voice. Turning back I saw the same woman standing behind the counter who was here with me yesterday when Azezal left me alone here. Why is she here now?

"Cooking? What are you doing here?" Why would Azezal allow someone else be here while we are in honeymoon? I don't like it.

"You aren't allowed to cook Mrs. Pavano. If Mr. Pavano gets to know he won't like it."

"What do you mean by that? I don't need his permission to cook of course. And please I don't like your interference and we are in a honeymoon. So I would like you to give us some privacy. Thanks for taking care of me yesterday but it's not necessary today. Even if Azezal might said you to, I can take care of things here. So you can leave." I muttered kind of vexed right now, mixing the batter.

"I'm sorry but I need to be here with you. You can't be alone. Mr. Pavano-"

"What? Alone? What do you mean?" I asked her confused putting the batter bowl on the counter.

"Mr. Pavano went to New York"

"What? NEW YORK? What the hell? When did he leave? He didn't even tell me?" He left me alone? I can't believe this.