20 ~ [A Thing Called Love]

AZEZAL POV

I looked deep into her eyes as she tried to look fearless. I'll definitely show her who am I actually in an accurate way. The way she deserves to see my true self

I wasn't like this 3 years before. The past me and present me is totally different now. Yes, I was a bastard that time too but there was still a heart in me but now it doesn't feel anymore. No sympathy, no empathy, no tenderness... just nothing.

She will see me at my worst. She will regret that she ever saw the true me. She will regret everything she did. She only knows my past self and my past self was way a lot better than my present one. Whatever she is seeing and facing now is just a glimpse of my vicious self but nothing compared to what actually I'm and what can I do more.

"Your wish will be fulfilled very soon" I uttered still holding her nape. Wish of seeing the real me.

Her face just an inch away from mine. Our warm breaths hitting eachother faces. Her breathing hitched and she started taking deep breaths. So, the closeness between us is affecting her?

She closed her eyes, waiting for something to happen. Did she think I would kiss her? Huh... thinking that a grin formed on my lips. I felt her and she kept watching me with puppy eyes. Innocence doesn't sit well for someone like her anyway

She kept starring at me as I got in my car again and started reversing the car. She kept standing on her place with an expressionless face and kept watching me. Soon she was out of my sight as I drived my car away from her place.

Still in my mind is Leera. That fucking liar. I don't know how I controlled myself when she lied to me. I despise liars too fucking much and people who lie to me knows it very well what I do to liars and betrayers. Leera just lied me few moments ago that it was a friends outing when it was actually a date with her fucktard lover. So, did she think I would get angry hearing she was actually waiting in my nightclub alone for her boyfriend. Well now I'm but for her lies and she will regret lying to me again. Maybe she just lives her life upon lies.

Just because of her...... that day I couldn't save my mom. She was unknowing the reason why I couldn't save my mom that day. Maybe if not for her my mom could still be alive, stayed by my side and I didn't have turned this ruthless and cold hearted. She made my stoned heart beat and played with it that I only gave her. Changed my life, changed me. Now I'll change her one.

My phone started to ring and I picked it up. It was my second in command, Remor.

"Sir, all set up for the plan. It would exactly be as you wanted. The Blood Reapers would regret competing us" He muttered and made my mind a bit chill

"Good... There shouldn't be any mistake while executing it. I want perfection" I said solemnly in a serious voice

"As you say" I heard him say and ended the call

I reached our mansion as I have some work here and also my sister, Elina is coming back from Canada tomorrow. I send her there away from our dad actually to keep her safe from him. I don't trust my dad at all, he can use her for his own benefits as well. I hate seeing my father, that infuriating man. So I seldom visit here after the death of my mother.

My mom is from US but my dad is from Italy. But I grew up here in US from my childhood

When I entered the house every guard and servant greeted me formally and then I straightly went to my room and then to the washroom for a cold shower. My mind is exhausting me and a shower can calm me down as it always kinda does.

I came out of the washroom with a towel wrapped around my waist. I felt better after the shower but the next second I felt devastated when I saw that bitch standing by the door of my room. She came running to me and hugged me not caring I still didn't dress up properly. I pushed her away from me