49 ~ [Ache Throbbled me]

LEERA POV

My body halted, my breaths skipped a beat.

Pig blood? I wanted to puke.

A second later when I felt myself being back in my sense, I knew this was the dumbest decision to come and talk to him. How witless of me?

My tongue-tied, speechless, unable to say a word. Pushing down all of what I'm feeling at this moment, I mentally decided to get out of her anytime soon.

I didn't met his eyes yet even I felt him taking a step back from me, his stares on me and I could legit feel how dark they were.

I took a step past him, approaching to the door to get through the it, out of here. But only within one step I halted in my tracts. I didn't he ceased me on my way grabbing my wrist from my back. My breaths fastened. I don't want to stay here anymore!

And then I could feel him coming close to me from my back holding my wrist while I tried to free it from his tight clench not looking at him. His hand cold around my wrist.

And then my body shivered feeling him right behind me, I stared down as I felt his hands wrap around my waist. I couldn't inhale anymore, as pulled me to his warm body from behind. His face nudged my neck and hair.

"You still didn't get your answer that you came here for" he whispered against my ear, my whole body trembled and I could feel new tears forming in my eyes.

For a mere second, he felt so good just like he once did years before. Secure and warm in his arms.

I closed my eyes, tearing burning my eyes. His hands still wrapped around my waist, my back colliding with his chest, his warm breath caressing my neck.

"So, Miss Leera Reilly got some guts to fucking splash a glass of water on my face. And for that I needed to show her, her place" My hands clenched into fists.

I felt him leaving me, stepping back.

But now fury raged inside me, he did all these for that water splash? God he is crazy.

I turned back only to see him filling a glass with red wine.

My eyes trailed through his body with a reminder, the towel hang on his lower waist, his whole body bare and the heat that was radiating was already enough for me to turn over my heels, run from here and never look back. Again I'm so angry at him that all I want to do is lash at him what I'm feeling right now.

My fury got the best of me and with that I stepped towards him, already forgetting that I was thinking about running from here just a second ago.

"What the heck do you think of yourself?" I howled out. "You douchebag!"

He sips his drink and a slay smile playing on his lips like he's actually elated hearing me burst out like this. His eyes rolled down to his phone that he held with other hand, checking something. His tongue poked his cheek from inside, totally disregarding me.

"You think it's a joke? You think you can do whatever you want?"

My head mad with anger, and without another though I went to him already furious enough. I wrenched his glass of wine from his hand with a jerk and flinged it on the floor which was carpeted, even though the glass didn't break but the drink drenched the part of carpet wet.

"I'm talking to you asshole!" I shouted at his face and pushed at his bare chest, tears trailed down my eyes. Not tears of hurt. Not tears of pain. These are angry tears. Tears of exasperation and frustration.

He stared back at me, his face turned dark in a matter of second. His grey eyes that someone would helplessly fall just by watching them turned vigorous. He tossed the phone behind me onto the bed, not a second later his hands clenched my arms.