45 ~ [Can I Ever Hate Him?]

AZEZAL POV

"How long was she in water?" The doctor quired examining her.

"Merely even 30 seconds" I uttered calmly standing beside the bed with my arms folded in my chest watching her faint form.

"So she didn't regain her sense after she was pulled up?" He asked again.

"If she regained her consciousness why the fuck would I have called you here?" Vemon lashed out through my mouth as I couldn't hold my anger within me anymore. "I gave her chest compressions and even after that I didn't get any response from her" I said again trying to contract down my flaming fury and the doctor kept gawking me with fearful eyes at my sudden outburst.

"Will you see what's wrong with her or should I call another doctor?" Frustration raising more inside me. I clenched my fists.

"Nothing is wrong with her. She is fine. You pulled her up at the right time. Probably she passed out because of stagger or astound" He muttered gulping and examining er faint body again.

"What do you mean?" I questioned, confused.

"I think she faced a really unpleasant encounter with water before, which left a trauma in her heart and that's why she became unconscious especially for the terror and fear as she comprehended she was in water. Excessive amount of anxiety"

"How can one be petrified of water?" I asked again not understanding his words.

"Not water. Large source of water like the swimming pool, a lake or ocean"

"You mean Aquaphobia?" I asked arching my eyebrow and he nodded.

"There's no harm. She's safe. Just take care of her and let her to rest for a day. Give her this medicine when she wakes up, it will keep her mind tranquil" he wrote a prescription and left after that.

I stared at her unconscious, cold body laying on my bed, in my shirt which seemed so big on her and my half pant which reached under her knee. All of my maids left by that time but for her I called one of my maids again to change her dress. My maids and servants would never raise voice or question me, neither had the guts to gossip about my personal life.

Her hair still wet. The atmosphere shivering cold. It didn't affect me much though but she can fall sick staying in those wet clothes for a long time.

I took the blow dryer and sat beside her. She looked angelic, just like the way I didn't want to see her. I made her unconscious body sit holding her by side with my one hand and with other I started to blow dry her wet hair.

Her head fell onto my shoulder and I let it rest there bringing her close grasping her by her tiny waist and her body cling to me. Her scent. Fuck. Feeling her body in my hands and her being so close to me. Holy Fuck.

I closed my eyes in frustrated for a moment as I held her close, feeling something which was dangerous and something I never desire to feel for the girl currently in my arms. After composing myself I blew dry her hair properly and set her on my bed covering her with a blanket.

I settled on my coach and took my laptop trying to focus in work but my head agitated with frustration. I look her way one more time. "Cazzo" cursing under my breath I decided to make some coffee for me, at least it would help me relief.

I returned after making coffee for myself, sipping the hot mixture.

"Save....me... savee me..." hearing the sudden faint whispers of her barely audible, i set my coffee on the table and went near her finding her with a tensed face as she clenched her eyes in her sleep.

She kept blabbering some more stuffs that I couldn't come in term to understand, her face looked terror-stricken. She grasped the blanket in her sleep.

"Hey.. calm down. I'm here. You are safe" I muttered caressing her hair before I could even understand what I'm saying. She grasped my hand while she kept faintly blabbering words.
"Shhh. I'm here. Relax" Finally after a while she came down as I kept caressing her along her hair with my other hand and saying words to calm her assuring her she is safe.