37 ~ [Losing My Sanity]

LEERA POV

He didn't look my way through the window nor turned his head a bit at me. I choose to avoid him and started walking pretending I didn't see him at all. I didn't even look back, only kept walking forward.

The road is silent. I started rubbing my arms with my hands as the cold mist is getting denser, making me shiver more. A sense of relief grew in me as I knew I'm far from him now. His car is no where to be seen. I thought he would follow me although I don't know why but I'm glad he didn't. I just hope to get a cab soon and get home.

Suddenly in no time his car appeared infront of me, blocking my way. I stopped dead in my tracts. I'm stunned and confused at the same time. It was something unexpected and uncertain to happen. I thought. How did he get here so fast? I looked at my back over my shoulder once. Probably he took a shortcut.

In a blink of time, I didn't even realize when he got off the car, standing infront of me. I gulped unknowingly when his stare fell upon me. His both hands buried deep inside his pockets. He wasn't wearing the blazer which he was wearing before. A few buttons of his black shirt remained undid as if the weather isn't influencing him fairly. His posture calm and relaxed. Watching him like this I'm feeling colder now. What is this man actually made of? I thought in mind.

"Get in the car if you're done staring" His statement broke my thoughts and realization hit me up. "I'm not staring" I replied kinda embarrassed. "Only one job you're too good at, Lying. Lies suit you well as you're expert at it"
I knew all he wanted to do is trigger me up. I didn't want to waste my time here. Avoiding him and his words I decided to walk past him again.

I took two steps past him and that's what it took him to jerk me back to my place clenching my wrist. My breathing ceased for a second and I unwittingly hissed at the pain of his hand clenching mine tight enough to stop my blood flow. My eyes travelled up by their own finding his. His stare dead cold and no emotion evident in them. I tried swallowing down the fear which almost started growing inside me just by watching how dark his eyes are now currently.

It was for a second I forgot about the pain on my wrist as I kept staring at those grey eyes unknowing, but suddenly I felt a pull by my wrist and my hands directly landed on his chest. My hands shivered and started to shake feeling them touch him. I'm speechless, no words could make out of my mouth.

"You always like it the hard way, Don't you?" His words echoed in my head as I tried to capture them and make sense out of them. "What do you mean?" I asked as the words finally made their way out of my mouth and he gave me a look that clearly made me feel idiotic for asking that.

"Stop wasting my time, get inside" He asserted icily. Wasting time? What the fuck? Did I ask him to waste his time on me? He's doing it himself and why would I go anywhere with him? Who is he to command me around? Everything fueled fury inside me.

"You're wasting your own time if I'm not wrong and why would I get inside? Do you think I'm a fool to Get inside your car and let you take me anywhere and do anything to me like you did before?" I spoke up entirely unexpected that I could speak this much in this situation. I removed my hands which were resting on his chest quickly as my sense came back.

He grinned hearing my words. I wanted to trigger him by my words even if a little bit but that didn't seem to work. I hate this smirk on him so fucking much that only I knew exactly how much.

"So you're scared I'll take you somewhere else?" He leaned towards me and I was forced to take a step back which clarified I'm actually scared.
"We can do it then if you're thinking that way" He added. "Do what?" I asked confused taking another step back as I sensed him coming near to me. His smirk widened in response.