60 ~ [A Perfect Facade]

AZEZAL POV

My fists thumped on the punching bag ceaselessly on repeat. It's been an hour but I'm still restless. Two punching bags are already diminished down due to my non-stop, severe torment on them.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck" I knocked it off completely smashing it down with the last punch. My fury isn't helping anywhere with the situation.

Removing the boxing wraps from my bandaged hands, I threw them across the room and rubbed my hand down my stressed, sweaty face. Frustrated.

"Boss" All of my men instantly lined up infront of me the exact moment I stepped inside. Their eyes are low due to shame and fear. Shame of not being able to do their duty accurately. Fear of what they are expecting to get in return from me. My second in command man, Remor stepped forward, facing me "He is dead."

My eyes hanged on the lifeless, unmoving body. I remained tranquil and composed observing everything. There were injuries on his body as if he tried to fight against the opponent when he was being attacked at. Blood on the back of his head which clarified he has been hit with something really hard when he tried to resist. There was a bullet injury too in his left hand.

"How?" My eyes trailed to Remor, my second hand man for explanation, after taking in the situation. My hands clenched into fists, my blood boiled with anger and fury but I maintained my calm posture.

"Boss, Whoever did this knew Levi was in our captive and he did this with a motive. He knew your wedding venue will be well guarded, still he planned to attack there to grab the attention there and so that he could clear this place. It was a dual attack on two different places. He knew as it's the wedding venue, even after the place is guarded, saving the guests and family will be the top priority. As attack here was totally unexpected this place was least secured and when he got a chance and saw a narrow escape here he did everything accordingly. Killing Levi was the main motive of the plan as far investigating the case has been reached us."

"Where was the security at that time?" I asked and my jaw clenched, my demeanor cold.
"2 of them are dead and some others are injured as well. Protecting the venue was our top priority, when there was a sudden attack, many more were sent there, to ensure safety and this happened."

Everything was well planned. I didn't keep Levi in my other torture chambers cause I didn't want to do anything to him. I just bought him for some specific reasons and after I was done I was about to release him. But Who could it be? Who could know this? Only a selective number of my trustable men were under the supervision. I have enormous enemies but who could know about my secretive past and perform this act? A murder attempt on Levi ensures whoever did this knew everything cause killing Levi will not give anything great to anyone.

Someone is there who knows and is trying to separate me from Leera and erasing our possibilities of being together.

It's 6 in the morning now. I didn't sleep the entire night. I didn't even get back to my room in my own nuptial night. After coming back home almost 2 hour back, I engaged myself with work as I'll leave for Italy the next night. So I needed to set everything as I had bussiness deals and stuff pending to get sorted here before I go to Italy. Hence I had to spent hours in my office instead of spending the night with my sleeping wife. Anyway there was no sleep in my eyes.