33 ~ [Trepidation In Your Eyes]

AZEZAL POV

Her eyes glistening with tears which were just at the edge to fall down and her face reflected fear. I knew my smirk is evident on my face as I'm just enjoying the moment.

Her eyes came back to my gun which is still on the teatable. I knew what she was thinking. Finally when she came to her realization she breathed nervously and rushed inside.

"Mayra!" She called her flatmate's name loudly while searching for her in the house.
She rushed here and there shouting and calling her name like a lunatic. Still her voice heavy and I knew she's crying hearing the condition of her voice. She came back to the living room and searched here again.

"She isn't here. There's no use of shouting like a maniac" I uttered calmly leaning back in the sofa. Then the next moment she stood infront me glaring at me with her tearful eyes.

"Where is she?" She muttered slowly holding back her tears. The grin returned to my face seeing her like this. The satisfaction it brings to my whole heart and soul.
She looked quite displeased with my reaction and the next movement of her was absolutely unexpected.

She came closer me in a matter of second and held my collar jerking me up from the sofa. I was quite astonished atfirst but my smirk grew larger and i only stared at her for waiting what will happen next. Interesting. Very interesting.

"WHERE THE FUCK IS MAYRA!!??" Her voice aggressive and loud. She held me by my collar tight and close enough. Her eyes locked deep into mine. Hazel orbs against grey. Her dry tears pestered on her cheeks.

I remained silent for a second just to see if she moves back

"This gesture of you is so compelling" I muttered breathing onto her as I stepped one step near. Her hands didn't move nor her body. Her eyes held anger against mine.

"I'm asking again where is Mayra!? I want a clear reply" She fiercely uttered at my face and her voice loud enough.
"Quite fierce? New side of you?" I muttered. My voice soothe and undisturbed. I knew which was exactly what infuriating her and making her impatient.

"Stop making fun for God's sake! Where is she?" She asked again entirely impatient. We were so close as our breaths kept hitting eachother's face. I took the last step and this time she took a step back but her hands still didn't leave my collar. My hands shoved deep inside my pants pockets. We kept staring eachother.

"You know what? Nobody has ever dared to pull up this move against me" I breathed onto her face as I bought my face closer to her taking another step towards her but this time she couldn't step back as my left hand went to her back keeping her in place. Her aggressive eyes were fierce like before but still a kind of fear grew in them.

"And you know why? Because they solely fear death." Bringing my mouth to her ear I breathed and the words left my mouth just as calm as my posture is. But I knew how much terrifying this was. Then I pulled myself back just to see her reaction. She glared up at me and her breathing became deeper than before. My one hand deep buried inside my pocket while the other held her back so that she couldn't move back. Her hands still tightly held my collar.

The very next second my eyes trailed to her neck. She gulped and a drop of sweat run down her neck into her cleavage that wasn't too much visual as her dress covered it. Just a mere thing like that grew something inside me. I could feel the urge growing in me. Kind of frustrated I closed my eyes for a few second. None of us moved even a bit. The atmosphere turned into a intense one.

I opened my eye only to see new tears forming in her eyes.
"D..Did you kill her?" She muttered slowly this time looking at me but this time with fear of hearing what will come next.