43 ~ [Frantic With Petrification]

AZERAL POV

Lastly fitting my tie in my collar, I got fully dressed up formally. At first I went to the office. The headquarters are in New York and some other branches and wings of our company are in other states and one of it is in California. For business purposes I had to visit here frequently and now I'll be staying here until a definite time. So, I'll be working here from now.

The atmosphere of the office seemed tensed as my one step inside the office jolted all of the employees with apprehension and restlessness. They knew I'll be here now, that's what frightened them. All of the staffs were so much engrossed and focused on their jobs as if each of them is a workaholic.

After my work was done in the office I decided to go to the hospital now. Azel Hospital is the most renowned and well known private hospital in the entire state of US. This hospital is of our family, my grandfather named it after my name. It has three letters of my first name in it, that my grandfather decided that time and now it is under my control. The other hospital branch is in California here, apart from the wing in New York.

The one who kills, runs an organization of healthcare. It may sound odd but it's all just business. The world knew our family as a renowned, powerful one and again I'm currently the top businessman in US but the world wasn't aware of our undermob nature and they didn't had to know about the mafia world too. My family is engaged in Cosa Nostra from generation to generation and we couldn't put that down. It's our responsibility to handle.

I'm also the CEO of the hospital, the one who takes every single decision. I went to my office room in the hospital and settled on the chair.

I dialed a number and rang it up using the telephone. "Sir... goodmorning. Heard you are here" she murmured in her own seductive tone.
"Dr. Dania, if you are free I would like you to come to my office" I uttered frigidly.

"I'm always free whenever you call me. The patients can wait, but I will never make you wait you know" I cut the call after listening to her.

She's one of those of my family doctors and she worked in this hospital too as a senior doctor. We met a few times in California but those were enough for her to kneel down for me, begging me to fuck her slutty pussy. But she is smart and perceptible too, that's why I preferred her more than the other doctors in California, everytime I needed any medical help here.

After a minute or two, I heard someone knocking at the door as I kept running my eyes through the files. I uttered "Come in" in my rasp voice and then the door flew open and she came in.

"So Mr. Pavano, why do you need me?" She smirked, leaning on the desk as I kept going through the files. Her lips painted blood red and those stretched up as she showed me her typical erotic smile.

I set the files on the desk. "Hm so, Dr. Diana" I looked at her this time. "I'm already on my knees if you call my name like that" she bit her lower lip in a seductive manner.
"But that's not what I called you here for now" I said straightly, my voice raw.

"It's been a long time... since we you know" she stepped towards me and stroked my tie biting her lip looking up at me with alluring eyes and the luscious grin forming in her lips.
"Leera Ellis Reilly" I bought up her name in a callous tone. "Oh the new resident?" She asked confused dropping her hand off my tie, raising her eyebrow.

"Oh yeah she will be under my supervision and She is supposed to be joining from today. What's with her?" She queried.

"I know and I want you to take a great care of her." My lips curled up into a demoniac smirk.

"So she is special to our mighty boss.. hmm.." She smirked. "How would the mighty boss like me to take care of his kitten?"

I stepped towards the window, scanning the outside view and affirmed in a hard-bitten voice,
"Make her restless. Make her condition like a damn insomniac. Engage her with gratuitous troubles."
Her grin tuned fishy as she came to kind of comprehend the situation more "Kitten messed with the robust, ferocious lion? Such a bad thing for the her." She continued, "Don't worry I'll handle everything the way you like. I'll take care of her very well"