63 ~ [A Dark Yet Mysterious One]

AZEZAL POV

It's been 10 minutes since the jet landed in the Rome-Fiumicino international airport but we are still inside cause she is busy growling in her deep sleep and I'm busy watching her. Not wanting to wake her up or be a disturbance in her peaceful sleep.

I bit onto my cheek and swallowed a laughter when she murmured a few cruel curses in an almost inaudible voice in her sleep. God. She doesn't even spare me in her dreams. Her face seemed to dreamy and cute in sleep, so like her.

"Hm.. Sir-?" The air hostness seeked my attention as for why were we still sitting here. "Do you need any help sir?"
"No. You can leave" I affirmed and she went away after seeing me last time.

I unbuckled my seat and got on my knees before her. "Hey love" I stroked her cheek lightly and she hummed in her sleep. I smiled and whispered moving closer to her ear,
"We are here". She hummed again in her deep slumber.

I unbuckled her seatbelt and scooped her up in my arms, she hugged my neck seeking warmth.  It's early in the morning now, so the sun still didn't rise entirely. I got her inside my car which was waiting for us and told the driver to drive us home.

We reached the villa after almost half an hour drive from airport. The place where I grew up. The place where my entire childhood passed. The place with old and bitter memories.

I got out of the car first and opened her door expecting her to be asleep but her eyes were entirely open and her morning eyes kept gawking at me with sadness evident in them. I know she hates being here at this moment but I have no other option now. I don't want her to be in danger and if she stays in New York I know damn too well that she will be the next prey of  whoever shit is after me.

"Come on." I said to her and gave her some space to make her way out of the car. She let out a small yawn and set her feet out of the car. Her eyes scanned the place for a while and she was left in awe. "It's beautiful" she muttered and instantly sealed her lips together when she realized she said it aloud instead of saying it in her mind. Cute.

"Let's go inside" I lead the way and she followed after me. The maids and staffs were assembled in the doorstep, ready to greet and welcome us. I nodded at them and Leera kept gawking around making stunned faces.

"Pelima" I gave her a small smile and she smiled stepping ahead. She worked in this house since my birth and she has always been more of a mother figure to me cause from my childhood she looked after me like her own child having none of her own.

"Sono così felice oggi di vederti dopo così tanto tempo." She said and gave me a hug. Then her eyes drifted behind me after we parted. Leera kept watching us silently and awkwardly. "This is Leera." I looked at Leera's eyes and continued "My wife". I gulped down a laughter watching how she fought an eye roll hearing me introduce her as my wife.

"Mhm Hii" Leera muttered awkwardly. "I can't believe I'm living this day. It's so nice to see a day I'm getting to meet my Azezal's bride" Pelima took Leera's hands into hers and welcomed her cordially.

"This is Pelima. The housekeeper of this villa" I introduced her to Leera. I wanted to say more that she isn't just a housekeeper only as I termed her to be but instead I didn't take it any further. "You don't need to feel alone to be here. You will eventually get comfortable and used to it. You can tell me if you need anything" Pelima told her. It's good that I made pelima do an english course before, so now she is almost fluent in english and Leera can converse with her in need.

"Thankyou" Leera replied with a genuine smile, eyeing me after.

"Arrange the breakfast, Pelima. We'll get fresh" I told her and she along with all other staffs went to their respective duties.