19 ~ [His Real Self]

LEERA POV

I am fully flabbergasted seeing him here with a gun. My eyes drifted from him to that dead man corpsed on the floor. He just killed that creepy guy!

My eyes wide open, unable to utter anything, unable to move. I'm totally stunned right now.

"Need a clean up at the bar washroom fast" I heard him say holding phone to his ear most likely calling someone to clean this mess. Shoving his gun back he proceeded approaching me. I am stilled on my place, not moving a bit.

Suddenly I felt a touch on my hand as he held my hand. My eyes met his. Grey against Hazel. He didn't say a word instead gripped my hand and started to pull me trying to make me walk along with him. I jerked his hand away from me when my head started to work again.

"A...Are you insane!? What did you do?? You killed him!!" I uttered purely shocked placing my hand on my mouth as my eyes started to tear up coming in terms with the situation.

"Come with me" he affirmed in a strict and cold tone. I took a step back from him. No way I'm going anywhere with him. I took more and more steps away from him. He kept watching me with his stony eyes which are making me terrified now.

"Come here" he muttered in his emotionless, cold tone again making me shiver more

"Girl, your testing my patience" he sighed and took steps confronting me.

"I...I won't come with y..you! Go away from m..me" I stuttered shaking

"So you're refusing me?" He uttered with a smirk getting a hold on my hand again and started to drag me out of the washroom harshly.

"Leave me!" I started to shout resisting him trying to free myself and get away from him. He faced me again. His eyes dead red, he seemed like he will kill me without any hesitation if I refused him one more time. Still even if I am pulling my own dead, I refuse to go anywhere with him. I started to struggle again, tears kept falling down my eyes wetting my cheeks

He seemed too frustrated now and his other hand straight came to my neck almost choking me. He seems like he can explode any second. His grip on my neck wasn't too tight still my hand came up upon his hand trying to get his hand away from my neck. He's look telling me not to mess with him more. He's eyes filled with rage and fury.

I started to feel suffocated when his grip on my neck tightened a bit. "I...I can..tttt brea- " he left my neck the moment he realized what he was actually doing. I started to cough holding my chest. His one hand still gripped my right hand tightly.

"No more words. You are coming with me" he stated firmly as he pulled me with him. He took me to the parking lot with him. Then he stopped infront of a car unlocking it

"Get in" he said resolutely in his deep voice leaving my hand waiting for me to get in. I kept on with my silent cry looking down not uttering a word or even making a move.

"Leera, I fucking hate repeating myself!" He almost shouted this time making me shiver. I closed my eyes and started to cry openly now. I can't hold back my sobs anymore. Why does he want me to go with him? Where will he take me!

I opened my eyes when I felt his fingers lifting my chin. Our eyes met again. This time his posture seemed calm. I watched him as he got his hand to my face wipping my tears away

"I didn't do anything yet and you're crying. Stop before I give you a real reason to cry" He muttered starring at me deeply

"Save your tears. You'll need them later" saying that he dragged me to the front passenger sit of the car and made me sit there. I wasn't in a condition to do anything or try anything against him now. Who knows he can fucking run that gun on my head next! He's literally a cold blooded murderer. I'm not an exception anyway, he won't even hesitate to kill me perhaps.