6 ~ [Happier Than Before?]

AZEZAL POV

"It was nice talking to you Mr. Pavano, the deal is totally upto you now. You can work it out as you want" - The Italian man said, I nodded my head. Then we shooked hands and the meeting ended

The deal is finally in my hands. A small wicked smile creeped on my face. I get myself everything I want. Everything I want comes to me by hook or by crook.

All the staffs and employees stilled in their place and acted like they are workaholics as they saw me taking small steps and slightly glancing towards them, passing by the cubicle. I knew, what kind of impact I had upon them. All of them are terrified of me to the core. They knew me, how much of a short temperated person I am and what I do to the disobedients. They are working here, under my company AZEL only because of the amount of pay they get in the end of month. I seek perfection in every work. They knew very well I fire people at the point, if I find any flaws or imperfections at any work.

The world knew me as one of the toppest business dealers of the planet. If I want I can get this whole New York city at the small gesture of a finger. Although the New York city is still under my feet and I can do whatever I want, nobody can and would never go against me.

I went to my office room. Stood infront of the large window frame. Shoving my hands in my pockets, I glanced around the New York city. The whole city view from the top, the city seemed busy as always

After few moments, I sat in my seat and opened my laptop, engaging myself in work again as I sipped my coffee. I heard a knock and uttered "Come in" and the door opened

"Sir, here are the files you asked for" the girl said.

Keeping my gaze fixed towards my laptop I said "Ok. You may leave" in a cold tone. Then that girl left taking slow small steps, eyeing me in a seductive way. I didn't even glance at her once, but I didn't fail to notice how she examined and eyed me in an immodest way like every woman did.

"Fucking sluts" I muttered under my breath

Women literally threw themselves at me. Why won't they anyway? I'm everything, women want. Physical appearance, the perfect muscular body, personality, money, wealth, power - I fucking own everything that women craved for. But all of them were nothing but sluts. They just wanted to allure men and have them roam around them like nuts

I focused on my work once again and then my phone started ringing. I saw the caller ID, it was Remor my second in command. I picked it up uttering a harsh and cold "yes?"

"Sir, you need to visit Malta. The new agency you opened there needs your supervision and some attention. If you visit Malta it would have a good impact on that agency. And besides the Russians wanted to meet and have a talk to you about business and mob. They would be there by tomorrow. So sir, it would be great if you leave for Malta today and ofcourse if you have no problem or objection."

A smirk creeped on my face as I listened to him.

"I have no problem for leaving today. Clear all my schedules and meetings today. I will be leaving after 2 hours. Get my jet ready" I told him

"Okay sir, onto it" he uttered and hanged up

Malta!

"Looks like fate wants us to meet again, Amore" I murmured in a low voice and then focused on my work again

I knew they were going on a university trip to malta. Atfirst I didn't want myself to involve in that. But as fate wants that, then why not? We are going to meet soon or later anyway. The sooner the better... Anyway I am the new trustee of that university and it's even more easy for me to make things as per I want. I had a talk to their head of the college that their entire crew that will go to Malta, will be staying at my resort. I offered them that in a very low cost and they agreed as they should. Getting to stay in a whole class luxurious resort at such a low cost. Why would they refuse anyway?