42 ~ [A Very Catastrophic Portion]

LEERA POV

He stepped by my side with that delivilish smirk playing on his face.

"25th May 2019. It was that night right?" His voice deep and cold. My eyes themselves trailed down on the floor.

"When I caught you red handed with that sick bastard Levi?" He cackled up wickedly. My eyes on their own slowly closed and I felt a tear slid down my cheek.

"You never loved me right? You used me for my money and fame? Or should a say for the slut you are you couldn't hold yourself from me?" His words pierced through my heart bit by bit, Tearing everything inside me apart.

"How you always played that innocent, saint role infront of me and in my back you played your actual games. And I know I'm to blame too to be the actual blind and fool" His ferocious cold laughter danced in the silent atmosphere.

I swallowed down and kept quite, not uttering a word. I'll listen to him today, I won't speak. That's all that kept running in my head.

"I knew from before you and that fucked up son of a bitch were something but you kept denying terming him as your so called bestfriend" I opened my eyes when I felt a jerk on my upper arm. His hand clenched my right arm, forcing me to face him.

"Tell me wasn't he the same bestfriend you slept with when I was your fucking boyfriend? I wonder how many men you slept with behind my back?" His jaw clenched and my eyes sparked with tears.

I whispered and my eyes fell on the floor again not able to look at him anymore. "Did you forget everything?" the pain on my arm increased as he clenched it tighter and left me with a jerk.

I fell on the floor, not even having it in me to stand and face him. He believed I slept with Levi and it was that what I made him believe that time. Cause I didn't know what else to do, cause I didn't know how to react or anything. I was broke. I was so angry at him that time that I wanted him to feel the same pain I felt.

But he knows nothing. Exactly nothing what I got to know about him. How much it shattered me into pieces when I got to know everything about him. How much it hurt me when I didn't want to believe those but had to believe after everything.

I wanted to shout at his face it wasn't me but him who cheated. It wasn't me but him you didn't value anything. It wasn't me but him who hid everything. I wasnt a liar rather he was, who lied about everything, even his identity.

But I choosed to stay silent. Now what? Nothing will change. Truth can't change anything.

He leaned in beside me and tilted my chin. I let out a shaky breath low whimpers kept coming out my mouth and my eyes clenched shut.
"Open your eyes" his voice calm than before. In a slow manner I opened my wet eyes.

My eyes met his cold dark eyes and I bited my lower lip to stop sobbing.

"Why are you crying now? Afraid?" He raised his eyebrow and side of his lip raised upward.
"You should be afraid" He merely whispered the words on my face looking me in the eyes. "Cause because of you I lost the most precious thing of my life. You will pay for it. Won't you?" He smirked and left me.

I knew what he termed precious can never be me, cause if I was precious to him why did he do everything. I have no clue exactly what precious thing this man could lose because of me, when he was the one who owned everything and could have the whole damn world under his feet if he wanted. It was me who lost everything. Happiness, peace and my liveliness of life. I lost everything.

In the next second I heard his steps going away and the door closed with a thud after he left. I couldn't hold myself anymore.

I bought my legs to my chest and cried my heart out laying on the cold marble floor, alone in the whole silent apartment.