50 ~ [Encaged In Nightmare]

LEERA POV

I tried to sound as calm as I could cause I didn't want to deal with other stuffs, acting as if I don't know anything to not let him know that I know everything about him and Aria. And I don't attempt to utter a word about Aria cause I know she needs space and I want it to go on like she wants. If she wants, now Levi shouldn't know that she's going then it won't happen and I'll support her with everything she wants.

If she wants to erase us from her life, I won't stop her even if it hurts me. It hurts our almost 10 years of friendship and what we had.

"Who are you fucking now?" I popped up a sudden topic so that I doesn't feel blank.
"What makes you think I'm fucking now?" Levi gave off a quite laugh over the call as if he is also okay and nothing happened between him and Aria before. Quite a good deal with acting.

"Well I can hear you panting. So maybe I'm disturbing your makeout session." I amused randomly hearing his heavy breaths on my side of the phone.

"I was working out before you called and I won't have received your call in the first place to demolish my makeout session if I was busy in one" He joked around, sounding normal as usual.

"Levi?" I called his name, as if assuring myself he's still my bestfriend Levi. Still I couldn't digest the fact that he confessed he likes me to Aria and if she didn't tell me anything I would have been totally unaware of that. And I knew that would have been the best cause now a part of me is also hesitating to talk to him.

Cause now I know he doesn't see me just as a friend and here I'm hopeless, who can't afford to lose the only bestfriend, dearest one to heart.

It's true what Aria said. Every bit of it is true. I never had romantic feelings for Levi, or can imagine having in future. He is maybe the purest soul and the bestest friend one can desire to have, the one who will give up anything for you. I'm forever blessed to have him in my life as a friend but now the question arises in my heart that for how long? How long can he stay as a friend in my life?

I wish I could make things right but I can't. Everything seems ruined. Aria will leave. I'll leave for California again. Everything is broke. How long will this last now?

"Listening miss" I heard him reply from the other side of the phone.
"Did anything happen?" I enquired only to see if he actually wants to tell me anything. If he doesn't its way better cause I want that too. I can't face our friendship falling apart now, I'm already too shattered for that. How much of affliction can a person endure more?

"No? What will happen? Everything is good" He said in a ansuring voice that anyone would blindly believe him and now that's what I want to do too, so I only lowly hummed in response.

"Leera, I'll meet you before you leave tonight"
"There's no need" I spoke instantly not reay wanting to meet him for the first time in life probably. "Actually my flight is 10 at night, too late and we will leave together, all of us. So I won't have a chance to see you"

"I'll see you in the airport" His voice firm as if he  is already convinced to do so.
"Levi, it's late and I said there's no need"
"I said I'll come" I knew he will do it anyway.
"Okay come then" I gave up and hanged up on him without a bye, frustrated.

Now it's 5 PM and here I'm laying on my bed thinking about the turns my life took in just a few days. I was so enchanted thinking I'll feel better when I'll return to NewYork but it only got worse. All my expectations and hopes are far dead now.

My phone rang up again, I picked it up to look at the screen thinking it would be Levi but it wasn't. The caller ID showed 'Louis'.

It's been a while since our last talk. Why is he calling me all of a sudden though? Not thinking much I received the call and bought the phone to my ear uttering a greeting "Hello?"