2

Henry

"There was no ice cream truck. Who tricked me? And who's that boy near my lever? And who is that girl trying to hide behind the boxes of diapers?" Tess? Why is she here?

Teresa

Damn it! I was doing so well hiding. Should have not gotten cocky.

"The boy is my sidekick, Kid Danger, and the girl is his friend."

"I didn't know you had a sidekick. Why don't I have a sidekick? I want a sidekick!"

"You have us."

"Shut up. You're dumb."

"Uh, Kid Danger?"

"Yeah?"

"Why don't you pull that lever and get the young lady out of here?"

"Oh, right."

"No!" Henry pulls the lever.

"Whoa!"

"Squish the boy and grab the girl."

"Get him! Get him!" One of the goons grabs me but, I elbow him in the stomach. I also learned self-defense during the past three years, well enough to help me right now.

"Kid Danger, Look out!"

"Aaaah!"

"Oh, my God, he's got my thing that goes sspppfft! Get him! Get him! Why is no one getting the girl?"

"Use the truck!"

"Come here." I run out of their sights but, still run into a spot where I can still see the fight.

"Hey, I hate you!"

"There, you've been kicked."

"Cut the bands!" The goons all fall when trying to catch Captain Man.

"Look at you." Henry starts to fight with The Toddler, and I hope to God that he doesn't get badly hurt. I don't think he really wants to explain to Jasper and Charlotte why and how he got hurt.

"Get him, kid."

"Give me back my spit pistol." Ok, ew! Why would you have a item that you named spit pistol? The fight continues.

"Go on, get him!" Down, Down all them go.

"You guys are seriously the worst henchmen ever."

"Kid Danger!"

"You boys think you're so spiffy. Well, have a look at my bang bottle." Why? Just why?

"Bang bottle?"

"That's right, and it's filled with explodey-juice." Did he just turn the bottle red by turning the nipple?

"Kid Danger, get out of here."

"I'm not leaving without you." And I'm not leaving Henry without making sure he's ok.

"But that nipple is flashing."

"No one leaves." The doors lock and I'm locked out.

"Now, we're all gonna go boom together."

"What do we do?"

"Push me that way."

"No! No!" Captain Man pushes The Toddler into the ball pit.

"Help me! Get me out! Ugh, these balls smell like feet and pee." Ew.

"Oh, this is it for me." Down, down he goes in the ball pit.

"I've been hoisted by my own petard." I hope they remember the bomb that's still going off.