43

Tess

Hen starts to laugh.  And no fire comes out. Yay! He no longer has the side effect, but does he still have his power? 

"It worked! I laughed and no fire!"

"Yeah! Awesome!"

"Ooh, wait, wait!"

"What?"

"What's up?"

"We don't know if Henry's still indestructible or not." 

"Oh..." Schwoz breaks something over Hen's head and Hen goes down. Nope. He's no longer indestructible anymore. That's a shame. 

"He's back to normal!" Ray, Schwoz, and Char leave the room while I check to make sure that Hen isn't bleeding and wait for him to wake up which he does about 2 hours later. 

A couple of days later-Junk-N-Stuff

Last customer of the night. 

"Okay. I hope your daughter enjoys that guy's head." How did we get a Gibby head? What? I watched ICarly. It was a really good show. 

"Oh, she is going to love this. And hey, if you get any more boys' heads in, please let me know."

"Sure thing." Before the woman leaves, she turns back to Hen. 

"You think I'm weird, don't you?"

"I do. Yep." The woman leaves and Hen closes the door. 

"All right." Hen locks the door and changes the sign.

"Okay. And we are closed." 

"Yeehoo." 

"Okay. You two ready to shoot the video?" Why does Hen really want Char to film him turn into Kid Danger? I already have a video of that. Though, I might have deleted it since then. 

"No, I'm ready to shoot nothing."

"Oh, come on, just do it."

"Hey, look what I found."

"What?" Char pulls out something from behind the counter. Two letters that spell No. 

"Tess?"

"No." 

"Okay, what if Ray says it's okay?" 

"Oh, you think Ray's going to say it's okay?"

"Let's go ask him. Jinx, you own me a coconut." Ok, who are you? Sikowitz from Victorious?

"Okay, you know, every time I want to do something..."

"I just want to be careful." We walk to the elevator. 

"You're always like, 'No, no, no. What are you talking about?' You're always like, 'Meh... No, no, no. We can't do that. That could be dangerous.'" 

"It could be if we're not careful." 

"No, no, no. It's just for us to see. It's not like anyone else is going to see it." And I'm once again ignored. 

"You know I'm right. You know I speak truth." Hen presses the button and down we go. Ok, we have been doing this for almost 2 years now and you two are still screaming every time we come down here? The elevator stops and I help Char and Hen up once it opens. They're still arguing. No wonder why people don't believe us at first when we tell them that they aren't a couple and that Hen is dating another girl.

"Whatever. We're going to find out right now, aren't we?"

"It's too risky. You're going to be, like..."