56

Tess-Man Cave

Ray and Hen are about to record a podcast?

"Test. Test one. Puh. Puh puh, Puhhhhh--tato pants... pretty Polly purple potato pants to her Purim party in Pittsburgh. Henry, how does that sound?"

"Painful. Please p-stop." 

"'Kay, let's start the podcast!"

"Alright let's cast our pod."

"Yeah." Ray presses the button to start it. 

"In five, four, three, two... Hellooo! And welcome toooo..."

"Deep in the Man Cave!" Ray plays some sort of rock sting music. Ray turns the music off. 

"Yesiree, this is the very first podcast starring your very own Captain Man and..."

"Kid Da--" Hen's phone goes off.

"Hold up, I got a text. Sorry."

"Dang it!!!" Ray pulls out his headphones and throws them. 

"Look, this isn't live, we can just start again."

"Okay. Why don't we just start World War Two again? Why don't we call Leonardo da Vinci, and say 'Hey Leon, could you just build the Eiffel Tower again?!?'" Da Vinic didn't build the Eiffel Tower. He's the painter that did the Mona Lisa. 

"Okaaay. Take two." Ray sits down and Hen hands Ray another pair of headphones. Ray puts the headphones on and Hen plugs them in. They start again.

"In five, four, three... two... Hello! And welcome tooooo..."

"Deep in the Man Cave." 

"Yes sirree, this is the very first podcast starring your very own Captain Man and..."

"Kid Danger." 

"That's right. So, Henry, a couple months ago, you and I got into a little scuffle with the stupidest criminal in Swellview, a guy named Jeff. Remember that guy? What a character he was, huh?" Ray...

"You called me Henry."

"Can't hear what you're saying."

"You called me Henry. You gotta call me Kid Danger." And what happened the last time, happens again. 

"Okay, that one wasn't my fault."

"Can we just do the ding-dang podcast?!?"

"I'm sitting here." Ray sits down. Hen grabs another pair of headphones and heads them to Ray. Ray puts them on and Hen plugs them in.

"In five, four, three... two... Hello! And welcome tooooo....." Char walks in. 

"Deep in the Man--"

"You guys!"

"Aw, come on!" 

"Please don't..." Ray throws another pair of headphones.

"Okay, that's it, we're outta headphones, so..."

"We have an emergency!"

"What, what is it?"

"It's Jasper!" What did he find this time?

"Ullllchhh."

"He says that some crazy man is at school, setting a buncha snakes loose in the hallways!"

"Snakes?" Yea, Snakes?

"I guarantee you that's not happening." 

"But Jasper sent me a--"