5

Tess

I try to sneak around until I see Captain Man fly out from the ceiling??

"Why don't you teach me?"

"Captain Man!" I guess he decided to come anyway.

"You are handsome."

"And you are... correct."

"He may be handsome, but he can be hurt now, just like any man. You, hold the boy. You, hurt Handsome."

"Ooh, I'm so scared of your little club. What do you do with that thing, spank hamsters?" The cub gets bigger. Unless he spanks huge hamsters.

"Oh, now it's bigger."

"Get him, Captain Man!" Captain Man and guy start fighting. The guy and Captain Man kept fighting until the guy is close enough to Hen's foot and Hen kicks him. The man holding Hen back lifts him up. 

"Come on, I had to." The guy with the bat hits Captain Man in the nose. The dude hits Captain Man hard enough for him to fall into a box that's near him.

"Captain Man, watch out!" The fight, once again, continues. The guy is about to strike him but, he catches the guy's hand with the weapon. 

"Careful. These are dangerous." He is not wrong, they can be dangerous. Captain Man defeats the goon. 

"Yeah! That was awesome!" 

"Thanks. But it really hurt my knee." Captain Man rubs his knee that he hurt while fighting that goon. 

"I'm going to see to it that more than your knee hurts." Ray picks up the villains mug. 

"Take your hands off my coffee mug!" 

"No. Kid Danger?"

"Yeah?" 

"Count your toes." Hen bends down before the mug can hit him and I just take cover. The mug hits the goon that was holding Henry. Hen hits the fallen goon with the goon's own boot. 

"Now, Kid Danger, Friend Danger, and I are going to take these beetles back to my headquarters and figure out a way to get my power back." Did he just refer to me as Friend Danger? 

"You'll have to catch them first." The villain knocks over the shelve of beetles and all of the beetles spread out. 

"The Beetles!" I mange to catch a few before the villain push a button and escape. 

"No! No!" 

"Ta-Ta! Cheerio! See ya! I shall recur!" 

"Come on, we got to go after them." 

"No! No! That's yokonium gas. It'll destroy the beetles." 

"So?" 

"We need the beetles to get my power back. We can't let them die."

"You two could help me here!" I grab many beetles as I can, hoping to not kill them and Ray just killed one. 

"Oh no. The gas already killed this one." 

"Hello! Friend Danger is the one trying to catch the DAMN BEETLES!!!" Ray and Hen help me get the rest of the beetles that we can save before we have to get out of there and get back to the Man Cave. 

~Little time skip~

Back at the man cave, the beetles are watching an episode of Drake and Josh. Good show. Weirdly enough, this show got me through and still getting me through my parent's death.