Denial

Tess

 I'm related to Ray! No! There is no way! Ray is also denying it! Jasp comes down.

"Hey, what's going?"

"Tess is related to Ray."

"No way, really? Tess, you're related to Captain Man!" Jasp and Char seems happy with the fact I'm related to our boss. Hen also comes down the stairs. 

"Hey, what's up?" My cheeks flare up! Oh my God! I don't Hen like that! I know I've been telling myself this for two years now! Why hasn't this feelings die down?!?!

"Tess is Ray's niece!"

"Really?" 

"Yea!" The conversions start to muffle! Ray starts to accept that I'm Niece! This is all happening too fast for me to catch up! I run out of Man Cave via the elevator. 

"Wait! Tess!" Once the elevator stops at Junk 'N' Stuff, I get off and run out the door! Once I'm out of the door, I run all the way home. 

Once I get in, I take my boots off, take my hoodie off, and lock myself in my room and start crying. I'm happy that my friends seem ok with the fact that I'm related to Ray. For some reason, I'm not. I don't hate him! It's not his fact that his murderer of a former sidekick killed my parents in front of me. He didn't even know that Drex would do that! I'm just realizing that I'm hiding my true feelings and that I just really miss my parents! Now, thinking of that, I'm actually very happy that I still have a biological family member still alive! Now, the other feeling that I've been feeling for the last two years of my life...

Could it be possible that I'm in love with Henry? I think of Hen marrying another girl and I want to hurt the imaginary girl. Oh, fuck! I am in love with Hen!