27

Hart House - Tess

Studying with Hen and Char, or more Char tutoring Hen on human organs.

"Okay, next." Char grabs a bowl with the liver.

"What is... This?" Char grabs the liver. 

"That is... Disgusting." He's not wrong but, still not the answer. 

"It's a human liver."

"Which is disgusting." Char puts the liver back in the bowl and puts the bowl down.

"Okay, next we got..." 

"One sec." Hen turns on the tv.

"Hey, we're studying. Do you want to fail your biology test?" 

"Wait, you got to see this new reality show. It's called, 'Celebrities in elevators talking about breakfast.'"

"Ugh." Hen flips to The Drek Channel which that show is on. 

"This morning I had egg whites, two bites of a banana, and I had some--"

"- Hey, hey, I'm going to let you finish, but right now I want to say I had pancakes for breakfast. I'm a genius."  This is a really stupid show. 

"Okay, television isn't even trying anymore."

"When was it even trying?" Jasp walks in.

"Hey guys, did you hear?" Char turns off the tv. 

"Did you guys watch the news tonight?" 

"Why would we watch the news?" 

"Do we look 40 years old?" 

"The Wall Dogs hit the Swellview Library." Ugh, The Wall Dogs.

"Really?"

"There's a Swellview library?" 

"Yeah."

"Aw. They shouldn't spray paint a library."

"Well, don't worry, the cops are going to catch them now." Jasp sits down. The Wall Dogs have managed to escape the cops before, how is this time any different? 

"Look." Jasp shows us the news report of The Wall Dogs. 

"Hey, taggers, you're it. "

"That's right, Trent. Last night, the graffiti gang known as the Wall Dogs struck Swellview's public library, spray painting the entire south wall." 

"This is the ninth time the Wall Dogs have struck this month and now the police are fighting back."

"True dat, Trent. Police are now offering a $10,000 reward for anyone who can provide information leading to the arrest of the Wall Dogs." 

"Did you seriously say 'true dat?'" Jasp turns off the news report. 

"Did you hear that? If we find the Wall Dogs, we'll get 10,000 bucks."

"Eh..."

"I don't know."

"Come on, I need the money." 

"For what?"

"I want to get foot reduction surgery." 

"Dude, there's nothing wrong with having huge feet."

"Yeah there is. They hurt when I jog. They give me back problems. And sometimes when I talk to people, I catch them staring down." 

"When do you ever jog?"