19

Tess

Ray moves the hands 48 hours forward and once we hear a buzz, everything comes back online. Ray, Hen, and Char check to make sure things work. I'm just happy that Jasp will get out of here alive. 

"The elevator works." 

"So does my sprocket." 

"Bye! Up the tube!" Char leaves. Ray walks over to the computers and pulls up the live footage from upstairs. We see Jasp and Piper, just sitting. 

"I've never ever been this hungry."

"Why are they still up there? Can't they leave now since the lock down is over?" 

"Yeah, but I think they're delirious with hunger."

"Okay, how about this?" 

"What?" 

"If you let me eat your thumb, I'll let you eat my thumb." Ok, Maybe I'll be wrong. That's if we don't stop them. 

"Deal." 

"Dear God."

"They're going to eat each other's thumbs." 

"We better get up there."

"Let's blow and go." 

"Oh yeah." I put my cloak on while Hen and Ray transform into Captain Man and Kid Danger while we head for the tubes to get out and go to the front of Junk-N-Stuff. We head in and see Piper eating Jasp's thumb. 

"Stop eating that thumb!" Piper stops eating Jasp's thumb and they get up. 

"It's Captain Man." 

"Kid and Hood Danger." 

"Yes, we are." Piper and Jasp look at us weird. 

"Why... Why are they looking at us like that?" They're hungry, idiot!

"I don't know." Piper and Jasp start walking towards us like Hungry Zombies. 

"Why... Why are they coming toward us?"

"I don't know, but they look hungry!" 

"Run!" We run out the door with Jasp and Piper behind us. They follow us for a while until they see that we're by Inside-out burger and stop then. After they're fed in all, Piper and Jasp head home. Hen and I follow suit after Hen changes back into his normal clothes. 

Couple of days later-Tess

Hen is at his locker, waiting for the janitor. He really needs to be paid more. 

"Hey! Over here." The janitor heads over to Hen. 

"Hi."

"This is my locker, number 67." 

"Congratulations. Open it." Hen opens his locker. 

"You sure you want to do this?"

"Oh yeah, I'm sure." I notice the whiteboard in his locker. "Henry + Bianca" with a lot of hearts. I'm guessing it's something that has to do with Bianca. While the janitor works on Hen's locker, Hen walks over to Bianca who I think was talking to her friends. 

"Well?"

"He's doing it."

"Oh, my god. Are we crazy? Is this crazy?" She's acting like he got her pregnant and they're keeping the baby. I hope that they haven't gone that far yet. We're only 8th graders. If they have gone that far, I hope they're using protection unless they want to explain to their parents that they're going to be grandparents earlier than they expected.