54

Tess-Man Cave 

There is a big tarp over the machine that Char has been working on for a while now. 

"Okay, over there. There we go..."

"Okay, I'm here. What's up?"

"Uh, Charlotte wants to show us the new project she made for The Gizmo Show."

"Gizmo Show?"

"What's a Gizmo Show?"

"Oh, it's this huge competition they have every year where kids bring all kinds of cool machines and inventions they've made and they show it to the..." Schwoz yawns while Hen is talking.

"I'm sorry, was I boring you?"

"Yah, little bit."

"Okay."

"Nooo, he's tired 'cuz he hasn't slept in two days." Schwoz hasn't slept in 2 days? Why?

"Yeah, but Henry was also being boring."

"True." Well, you asked what a Gizmo Show was. Schwoz keeps yawning. 

"Why hasn't Schwoz slept in two days?"

""Cuz he was binge watching that mini series about OJ."

"Mmmm, the one about that big trial from the nineties?"

"No."

"The one about orange juice."

"Yeah, it's called 'OJ: From Farm to Glass.'"

"Hey, you see the episode yet about how they remove the pulp—"

"Shhhh, no spoilers!"

"Ah!" Jasp just got down here. The elevators open. 

"Is it time to see Charlotte's thing?"

"Jasper!"

"You're supposed to be upstairs in Junk 'N' Stuff, working."

"Yeah, dude, what if a customer walks in?"

"Oh, it's okay. I left a sign saying: 'Be Right Back.'" Char comes out from under the tarp. 

"And hello!!! As some of you know, for the past three years at The Gizmo Show, my projects have won the second place prize."

"Okay."

"So interesting."

"All right."

"But this is the year that Charlotte goes number one." And you said that in a room full of guys who a little bit immature. The guys laugh. 

"So, you're gonna pee?" They laugh at Ray's comment.

"She's going to pee!"

"She's going to pee, which is number one! She's going to pee. Hahahaha!" Their laughter dies off.

"I call my project..." Char pulls off the tarp and reveals her machine to us. 

"The Scream Machine. Please clap." We all clap. 

"Oh."

"Yeah."

"Now, as we all know, the future of our planets depends on finding new ways to create clean, renewable energy. But where will our energy come from?" 

"France."

"No."

"Energy Balls."

"Wrong."

"Orange juice."

"Dang it."

"Double-A batteries!"

"Shut up!!! As you're about to see, my Scream Machine creates energy from sound."