37

Tess

Two photos come up. Miley Cyrus and Jeff....

"Ah."

"Okay. So the robber is either Jeff or Miley."

"I'm thinking it's Jeff." 

"Same here." 

"Ugh. Jeff. The stupidest criminal in Swellview." 

"Well, you better find him and arrest him or Ray's going to fire us all." 

"The I guess I'll chew some gum and fight some scum." Hen blows a bubble and becomes Kid Danger. I pull out my cloak and become the unofficial Hood Danger. Schwoz's sister goes nuts again when Hen becomes Kid Danger. 

"Aah. You did it again. Winnie! Winnie, slow down! Have some sugar cubes!" Hen and I head to the tubes. I hold on to Hen and the tube comes down. After Hen yells up the tube, we go up and head to where Jeff is at. Uggh. I hate Jeff. I'm surprised that man is still alive base on how stupid he is. We head to where he lives. The last time I was here was on Halloween with Ray, when Jeff kidnapped Jasp and that girl that he was trying to impress.

"Dude, I told you, this tuna fish meat will cost you 700 bucks a pound." You're fucking nuts! Jeff's phone rings. Must have been talking on the landline. 

"Hang on. Yeah, it's Jeff. Of course, I got the tuna." Hen kicks the door.

"Hey, someone's foot just came through my door." Hen shows his face through the hole, once he gets his foot out of the hole. Hen unlocks the door, using the hole in the door that he made using his foot. Hen and I walk through the door after Hen unlocks it. 

"Looks like you're going to need a door hole repair man, Jeff."

"Ah, crud. Hey, It's Kid Danger, Hood Danger, and Captain Man. Can you come bail me out of jail later?"

"Ah, it's just us, Jeff. Captain Man's out of town." 

"Oh. Cool, so after you pick up this tuna, you want to go see a movie or something? I heard that the sequel--" Hen holds me back from killing Jeff. After Hen lets me go, he goes for Jeff's phone. Hen takes Jeff's phone away from him. 

"Dude."

"The only movie you're going to see is one in jail on movie night. If they even have that. Now, stand up or get zapped." Hen pulls out his laser. 

"I ought to slap that thing out of your hand."

"I'd like to see you try to slap--" Jeff slaps the laser out of Hen's hand. 

"Okay, that really hurt my hand." Jeff's phone goes off. This guy is an idiot. 

"Oh, that could be my tuna buyer. Give me my phone." Fuck no. 

"Oh, you want your phone? This thing right here?" Why are you now going to play keep away with a dumb man?

"Are you playing keep away from me?"

"Yes, I'm playing keep away from you." 

"All right, that does it." The game starts. Jeff starts to chase Hen and I jump onto the counter to get away from them. Hen heads into the kitchen. 

"Aah!" Jeff collides into the fridge. I move out of the way when Hen tries to get out of the kitchen. Jeff tries to do the same thing. Jeff gets tired. 

"I hate you." Jeff lands on the floor and slowly gets up. Jeff chases Hen again. They run into the hallway that leads into his room and the bathroom. They run back into I guess the living room. Jeff stops.