18

Tess- J unk-N-Stuff

Gooch and Schwoz run out the door since Ray is in a bad mood, though I don't know why.

"Wh-wait! Gooch, Schwoz, don't leave! Let's try to cheer Ray up!" Char walks in the same time Gooch and Schwoz leave.

"Oh, come on, guys, you won't even look back at Tess and I?"

"What are Gooch and Schwoz running from?"

"Ray. Because he's in a really bad mood."

"Why?"

"Because it's his super anniversary."

"Super..."

"The anniversary of when he was eight years old, when he got densitized and became indestructible."

"Ooh, fun, we should celebrate."

"No."

"I mean 'no.' But why not?"

"Ray hates his super anniversary." Ok... Why?

"Why?"

"Because when Ray's dad realized he was indestructible, he took him out school and started training him to be a superhero." That explains it. Though, why does that sound like the reason why Grandma was so worried about Mom being around Grandpa when that happened to my uncle? I doubt that's the reason.

"Yeah?"

"And now he feels like he missed out on all the fun of being a normal kid."

"Aw, that's so sad."

"Yeah. He never got to go camping, ride roller coasters. He never learned how to ride a bike."

"Hmm. My uncle Rosco never learned how to ride a bike."

"How come?"

"Because when he was a kid, he already weighed 400 pounds. The bikes just couldn't take it."

"Poor Bikes." A little kid comes in.

"Hey. Need some help?"

"I was just wondering if I could try out the piano over there."

"Sure, go ahead." The little kid goes to the piano and starts playing the piano. I have to admit. This kid is good at the piano.

"Oh, will you help me organize these bamboo--" Ray comes in, in the bad mood he's been in all day.

"Hey, hey, hey! What's all the racket out here?"

"Oh, it's just a customer checking out the piano."

"Hey! Hey you!" The kid stops playing and turns around to look at Ray.

"Haven't you learned how to play that crummy song yet?" Ray... The kid starts crying and leaves.

"Ray."

"Must you torture the children?"

"Ah, just forget everything. Stupid super anniversary." Ray walks away and stops when he grabs something.

"This knob is still loose. Oh." Ray walks away again.

"Well, I see why Gooch and Schwoz got out of here."

"I know, right?" An older gentleman walks in.

"Excuse me, kids. I left $8,000 in a rolled-up newspaper. Have you seen it?" Why would you leave that large amount of money in a rolled-up newspaper?

"No."

"Sorry."

"Oh no! I'm all right! I'm all right!" The older gentleman leaves.