38

Tess

Everything goes somewhat as it was like before until I close my eyes and end up back up where I woke up this morning. Hen must have gone back in time again. It's the same thing as before, well, like it was the first time around. 

A bunch of time skips 

"Avocados are full of fat." 

"The good fat." 

"There is no good fat."

"Oliver, that's Sidney's avocado. Give it back to him."

"Fine, take it jerk." Oliver throws it and hits Hen in the groin, again. 

"Ooh. Ooh." Hen falls to the ground. 

"It's worse the second time."

Hen holding the weapon that Schwoz made. 

"Now, blast me." Hen is about to blast Schwoz, and shoots himself in the eye. 

"Ow." Schwoz laughs. 

"What the butt, Schwoz?"

Char comes down the tubes and she's happy. 

"I did it. I did it." 

"What did you do?"

"I got in."

"Yes, I did it."

"No, I did it." 

"Yeah, sure. Congrats, Char, I'm really proud of you." 

"Yay, me too." Hen and I hug Char again. 

"I can't believe I got into the Language, Information, and Math Program." 

"LIMP."

"It's not called 'LIMP.'"

"No, I found out they do call it 'LIMP.'" 

"No way." 

Every goes the same as the last two times but, this time when I close my eyes, it isn't this morning again. 

Today was interesting, three times in a row.

Later

"And in disappointing news, the winner of this year's Cat Triathlon, Mister Meowzer, was disqualified after testing positive for feline steroids. According to officials, Mister Meowzer--"

"Just a second, Mary. We have some breaking news. It seems Captain Man and Kid Danger have captured the Time Jerker. Now let's go to Evelyn Hall live at the Swellview clock tower." 

"Thank you, Trent. Captain Man and Kid Danger, can you tell us what happened here?"

"Well, we found out that the Time Jerker was--"

"Hello, Evelyn."

"Hey." 

"So, about an hour ago, I swung in here, crashed through that glass, and captured that Time Jerker you see right over there." Ego much, Ray?

"I also participated." 

"Well, Captain Man, once again, the city of Swellview owes you a big fat thank you."

"I also participated." 

"Ah, I don't fight crime for thank yous. But there is something that I want." Ray, please don't let it be gross. Especially on live tv.