30

Tess

"Aah!" Courtney runs in with a weapon. Char screams. 

"Stay away from my man!" Courtney starts the weapon up. We all scream. 

"Henry!" Hen gets out of the closet and knocks down Courtney. She gets back up and starts chasing us all around Char's bedroom. Jasp throws something that does nothing to stop her. Hen throws a pillow at Courtney, again doing nothing. Hen picks up a seat and runs with it. Hen pushes Courtney out of the window. She lands outside. 

"I'll get you for that! I'll get you!" 

"Okay, maybe she needs help." I give Jasp a look. 

Man Cave

Watching Hen and Ray play ping pong. Ray ends up winning the point. 

"Ha, ha. Yeah. That's 17 to 20. One more point and I win." 

"I know how ping pong scoring works."

"Your serve." Hen is now just stalling. 

"Um. Are you stalling?" 

"No, it's just Schwoz is supposed to be here and he's late, so..."

"Kid, it's game point. Just serve, lose, and get to scrubbing the filthy tube." Schwoz comes in with some guy he knows. 

"Hey, guys. Ray, this is Larry." 

"What, are you crazy? You can't bring people down to the man cave." 

"Larry is family. You said I could bring anyone in my family down here except for my sister who looks like a horse."

"Oh. All right. But I'm just about to beat Henry at ping pong so if you guys--" 

"Just a sec. Larry, right there." Larry walks over to the tubes and takes off his shirt. He's a man that has no shame about his body. 

"What's happening?"

"You said that ping pong is all about staying focused."

"Yeah, but what's the--" Hen starts the music and Larry starts dancing. The game starts. 

"18-20."

"18-20."

"Wait a minute, I wasn't ready."

"Got to stay focused." The game goes on for a while and Larry does some weird things during the game too. 

"19-20."

"19-20." 

"Ooh. 20-20."

"You got to win by two." 

"No prob."

"Ha, ha. 21-20."

"Henry, one more point and we won't have to wear the pajamas." 

"You cannot be serious." 

"Ha, ha. 22-20. The kid wins." Hen takes the belt off of Ray. 

"Whoo. Yeah."

Later

Ray is cleaning Hen's tube, in pjs. Hen, Schwoz, Larry, and I are eating Chinese food while watching Ray clean. 

"You're doing great, Ray." 

"Keep it up, Ray." This was a weird day. 

Hey Geeks and Non-Geeks, It's Josie Hook! 

We have finished all the Season 1 episodes for this book and now onto Season 2. See you in the next chapter!