39

Tess

"I mean, what's better than the two of us having dinner together at Montego's?" You have got to be kidding me. She can't be serious! Hen's taking Ray to Montego's and what right mind would assume that someone would be taking you? You have no idea if they are even planning on taking someone there for the dinner for two! 

"Wait, what'd you say?"

"You're taking me, right?"

"Well, yeah." Asshole! You're supposed to be taking Ray, not Bitchca!

"Duh, I mean, what kind of person wins dinner for two and doesn't invite his girlfriend?" The same person that was supposed to bring their boss who has been wanting to go to that restaurant for years!

"A terrible person." 

"Right. Not me. Not me." Awkard laughter. Not a fun sound to hear. Especially when it's coming from your best friend and he's trying to figure out how he's going to break the news to your boss. 

Later

Well, Hen texted me about how Ray took of him telling him that he won't be taking him to Montego's and will taking Bitchca instead. He did not take it well, which I can understand why. I don't understand what Hen sees in Bitchca. I could see what he saw in Chloe and could kind of see what he saw in Veronicka. Bitchca is the only girl so far that I don't see what he sees in her. Her voice is annoying. She's bratty. Entitled. Kind of toxic. Overall, a bitch in my eyes. No, I don't have a crush on Henry or anything like that. I don't want my best friend to get his heart broken. Chloe left for the woods and Veronicka went to jail and is with the rest of the Wall Dogs.

The Hart House

At the Hart House in a dress that Jasp forced me to wear and makeup he also forced me to wear, along with forcing me to come with him. I don't even care if he would ever taken me with him. I do wish he would taken Ray with him instead of Bitchca, but that's just my opinion. Mr. Hart, Mrs. Hart, Jasp, and Char are dressed up as well. Hen comes down the stairs, dressed up too. Hen sees that we're dressed up too. 

"Hey, guys."

"Hi, Henry."

"Hey."

"Jasper, Charlotte, Tess, what are you guys doing here?"

"Jasp forced me to wear a dress and makeup, then forced me to come along." 

"No big reason."

"Just came to hang." I just roll my eyes at their lies. They are bad liars. 

"Uh, well, I can't hang because tonight's the night. I'm taking Bianca to Montego's."

"Oh." They all act like they didn't know about this. 

"Come on, I know you guys knew that."

"No fucking duh, Hen." 

"And why are you all dressed up?"

"Well, we thought, you know..."

"If something bad happens to Bianca..."

"Like, if she got her head stuck in a fence."

"Or if she got hit by a bus." 

"Or even if she just disappeared." 

"Yeah."

"Okay, this is sick. You people are sick." 

"We're just saying, you might need someone to fill in and have dinner with you."