51

Man Cave-Tess

So, it's been a few days since Jasp has found out the secret that Hen is Kid Danger and now, he is going to be taking Gooch's old job. Jasp is going to be working in Junk 'N' Stuff. This will not be fun. Got to work before Jasp so maybe we could calm Ray down before Jasp get here. So far, it's not working.

"I don't know about this, man, I dunno."

"C'mon, it's gonna be great."

"Oh, that's exactly what you said when you talked me into eating one of those 'women's energy bars'. Then I couldn't stop reading books about princesses!"

"Dude, Tess and I have known Jasper our whole lives. Tess pretty much grew up with Jasper."

"That does not mean he's qualified to have a job here. D'ah!" And yet you gave jobs to Hen, Char, and I, but whatever. The alarm for the tubes goes off. Char comes down the tubes.

"Oh, hey. Happy Saturday morning."

"Yo."

"Hey."

"Maybe you're happy."

"Char, will you tell Ray that Jasper working at Junk-N-Stuff isn't gonna be a problem?" Especially since he'll be taking Gooch's old job.

"I can't tell lies before breakfast." Char walks over to the auto-snacker. Hen pulls out an energy bar.

"Here ya go."

"What's this?"

"Lady bar." Ray drops it like it's going to eat him.

"Scrambled eggs."

"Scrambled eggs." The doorbell for upstairs goes off. Jasp's here.

"Oh, he's here." Ray groans as him and Hen head to the computer.

"Hey, what's up."

"Hey! Jasper Dunlop, here to see Captain Man and Kid Danger!" Jasper...

"Shh!"

"D'oh!" Ray turns the footage off.

"Did ya hear that? He's gonna blab all out secrets to the whole world!"

"No, not after we show him our video and have Tess work with him to not tell our secrets."

"Fine! Just get him down here, get him down here!" Hen and I head to the elevator. We get in and head up. Once we get up to Junk 'N' Stuff and head to the door to let Jasp in. Why is Jasp wearing that tie?

"Why are you wearing a tie?"

"Oh, 'cause it's my first day at work and I wanna make a good impression."

"Take off the tie."

"My tie." We head to the elevator.

"Whoa, the back room."

"Uh-huh." We get into the elevator. The door closes.

"Now, don't get scared."

"Dude, this ain't my first elevator ride."

"Yeah, okay." Hen pushes the button and we start to go down. Jasp starts screaming. Once we get down there, the doors open and I help Jasp up.

"Oh."

"Okay, we got him." Ray gets the video ready. Where's Char?

"Hey boss!"

"Good morning, Jasper."

"Guess what I'm wearing." Oh no.

"A goofy tie." Please do not mention anything about wearing Captain Man underwear because ew!