55

Tess

"Ah! No--unh! Ah!" Schwoz ends up losing the plans. Wait.. SCHWOZ LOST THE PLANS TO THE WIND????? 

"Da plans! Da plans!"

"Schwoz! Where'd the plans go?!?"

"They flew away in the wind." I hope we have a backup or something. 

Gizmo Show

Char has been pacing for a while. Where are Ray, Hen, and Schwoz? 

"The Gizmo Show judging will begin momentarily, so prepare to be judged. Good luck." I hope Ray, Schwoz, and Hen have a plan or a backup since we lost the plans to Char's original machine. 

"Oh man! The judges only have two more projects to score, and then I'm next." If they're not here in the next 5 minutes or so, Char's screwed. 

"Hey lookit..."

"What is that?"

"I took pics of us, then swapped our faces." I look at the pic. That is just creepy. 

"I think we look kinda hot."

"Jasper! Look at my project table!" Jasp looks at the table like an idiot. 

"What? Is it wobbly?"

"It's empty! Where's Schwoz with my project?!?"

"He was supposed to be here about 10 minutes ago."

"And Piper Hart's project gets a score of: Three." Ray, Hen, and Schwoz burst through the doors. 

"Comin' through!"

"Oooh, here they are! Here they come!"

"Heyyy! I'm tender here."

"Excuse us."

"Make a hole, people!" Why is this one bigger than Char's original project?

"Where have you guys been?!?"

"We got here as fast we could."

"We wanted to stop and get ice creams."

"But Henry wouldn't let us."

"Okay, We'll get ice creams later! Jeez."

"Oh man, here come the judges! Quick, move that table outta the way so we can put my Scream Machie here!" Hen, Jasp, and Schwoz move the table while Ray and I move the machine to the spot. Ray pulls off the tarp. 

"Where is my project? What is that?!?" Yea, what is that?

"Okay, listen, listen, listen. I gotta tell you something. We lost the plans for your Scream Machine."

"You lost them?!?"

"Shhhh!" 

"Okay, never tell a woman to shhhhhh!"

"Okay."

"We're sorry." 

"So many rules."

"Look, Schwoz tried to recreate your Scream Machine..."

"But without the plans, he couldn't get it to work in time."

"Well, what the jack is that thing?!?"

"It's a little project that I've been working on, so I finished it for you!" Char's doomed. 

"Well, I can't pretend I made this!"

"Yeah, sure you can. See, it's got your little disco ball, from the other one, remember this one?" Correction. Char is seriously doomed. Char takes the disco ball off and throws it.