9

Tess

Been 'working' at Junk-N-Stuff for maybe a month now and everything in the Man Cave is broken. Char trying to get a hold of Gooch.

"Gooch? Hey! Gooch, are you there? Gooch?" A video of a toy baby behind I think green screen appears on the screen instead of Gooch.

"Mama."

"Okay, that is not Gooch."

"Unless Gooch got work done that we don't know about."

"Ugh, what is wrong with this thing? Gooch!" Char finally gets Gooch on the screen.

"Go for Gooch."

"Where are Henry and Ray?"

"There was an emergency at the Swellview mall."

"Ooh, what happened?"

"Santa Claus was running around without his red pants."

"But it's not even Christmas."

"Doesn't the mall only bring out Santa after Thanksgiving?"

"Weird, right?" The auto snacker beeps, and like many other things in this place, is also broken.

"Your hot dog is ready."

"Ugh, I didn't order a hot dog."

"I did."

"Tess ordered a hot dog?"

"Yes, but the snack machine is still broken and acting all crazy." Gooch starts to break up.

"Repeat-- You're breaking up." And we lost Gooch.

"Gooch." The alarm goes off and it's Henry and Ray coming back. Only one of the tubes comes down when it's supposed to be two. Of course, the tubes are also broken. Only Ray also comes down with Santa's pants?

"Hey, Charlotte and Tess." At least he stopped calling me Teresa.

"Hey. Are those Santa's pants?"

"Yeah."

"So, where's Henry?"

"He's right-- huh, that's weird. Henry? Come down."

"I can't. My tube isn't working." Ray pulls out a remote for the tubes.

"Okay, hang on." Hen's tube keeps going down and up.

"Ray?"

"Yeah?"

"If you keep doing that, I'm gonna vomit."

"Your hot dog is ready." The auto snacker opens up a dog. Ok, I didn't order a dog dog, I ordered a hot dog.

"What the..."

"Charlotte, I've told you no pets at work."

"That's not my pet."

"Not mine either, since Jasper's cat is back at home."

"That's Tess's lunch or was supposed to be Tess's lunch."

"I'm going to pass. I don't like eating animals that are supposed to pets alive or just eat them."

"Arg. I thought I fixed that thing. Why does it keep--" The couch starts to spin.

"Now, why is that spinning?"

"I don't know. Because it's broken? We've got to find a good repairman. Aw, not my sprocket, too. Gooch!" Gooch comes back on the screen.