20

Tess

They keep zooming in until I see Hen as Kid Danger and Bianca kissing... I'm not saying that line like that not because I might like Hen, I'm saying that because Bianca kissed Hen when we thought the world was going to end. Now she's kissing Kid Danger. I don't think Bianca is getting the hint that she's kissing the same man, and in a way she's cheating on Hen! I know she's kissing the same man but, two different personas. Everyday Henry and Kid Danger Henry.

 I'm starting to hate Bianca due to the fact she's not seeing the same way of how Kid Danger is kissing her like Hen kissed her, besides that she is blind right now. That's not the point right now! They need to come back up here before that bungee cord decides to snap on them and they'll fall. If that happens, I'll have to explain to Ray which Ray will have to explain to Mr. Hart, Mrs. Hart, and Bianca's parents of what happened to them! They stop kissing, thank God!

"Hey, Kid Danger! When can I get that selfie with you?" 

"Not now, Robert! Hold tight."

"Okay." 

"Up the shaft!" I pull Hen and Bianca up all the way to the roof. When they get to the roof, Hen sees my expression and knows I'm a little pissed, but seems like he doesn't care at that moment. Good choice for now. A helicopter comes and picks us up. After we finish dealing with Bianca, we changed back into everyday clothes and head back to Junk-N-Stuff. 

Later-Junk-N-Stuff

Ray is grilling some sort of meat while Hen is retelling what happened. 

"So, I look up, and I see the cable is about to snap, and I yell, 'Oh, man, it's going to snap!'" 

"And then it snapped?"

"And then it snapped." I munch on the meat angrily. I'm just pissed at him and Bianca right now. 

"Whoa."

"Yeah. And then, whoosh, the elevator just drops, like, bye bye elevator, and I'm just hanging."

"So, what about Bianca?" At this point, I should have gone with Ray to get the alligator. 

"She was holding onto me."

"Tight?"

"Tight. And then... we kissed." Ray makes a noise after what Hen says. Shut up, Ray. 

"Now, why is Tess pissed off and now eating the stick?" I didn't even notice I'm now eating the fucking stick. Ray hands me another stick with meat. 

"I don't know. She's been like that since we rescued Bianca." Ray turns to me. 

"Tessa, why are you so wazzed off?"

"I don't want to talk about it." 

"Alright." Ray turns back to Char and Hen. 

"Wait. You two kissed?" 

"While dangling."

"Oh, dangle kiss, wow!"

"Wow. And you're not mad?"

"Pfft. Mad happy." 

"Why should Henry be mad that the girl he likes kissed him?" 

"Because she didn't kiss Henry, she kissed Kid Danger." 

"Yeah, and I'm Kid Danger." 

"Dur." Idiots. 

"Guys! We all know that Henry is Kid Danger. Bianca doesn't."

"And apparently Bianca is too stupid to tell that Henry and Kid Danger are the same person by the way both 'boys' kiss. Hell! Mary Jane was able to tell that Peter Parker is SpiderMan by the way both of them kissed." I mutter very angrily which the others heard that.