17

Tess

Hen comes back as Kid Danger. 

"Look, it's Kid Danger!" One of Piper's friends yells, meaning that they snuck in. Hen heads out to the dance floor. 

"I love you, Kid Danger! He's so dreamy." Oh my God! She is going to need so much therapy when she finds that Kid Danger is Hen. Hen goes towards Tiffany and Bitch. Tiffany starts to fight Hen.

"Hen-- Kid Danger, be careful!" Hen grabs Tiffany and to the others, knocks her out. To us, he presses the red button on her neck. 

"Thanks. Thank you. Obviously, this girl has severe anger issues."

"She really does." 

"Right. So, I'm going to take her to therapy." Hen drags her off the dance and comes back later as himself. The paramedics come and attend to Bitch's wounds that he got from Tiffany. I see Hen from a distance. Hen walks over to Char, Bianca, and I. 

"Hey, guys. Long line for the bathroom. What happened?" 

"That girl you brought here, Tiffany."

"Yeah?"

"She went crazy and beat up Mitch Bilsky." 

"He deserved it though since he was hitting on her while already having a date."

"But then Kid Danger showed up and took her down." 

"What?" 

"Yep." 

"Wow. Yeah, I mean, I thought..." Hen looks at Bianca. 

"You look really great tonight."

"You have the prettiest eyes."

"Okay, I'm going to go stand somewhere else now." Char walks away and I stay standing there. 

"Cool. So... You want to go out with me for Valentine's next year?" 

"It's a date." Hen tries to get a kiss from Bianca. 

"Wait."

"What?" 

"You can't kiss me. I'm still on a date with Mitch." 

"I wasn't going to kiss you. I was going to bite your nose." Hen bites Bianca's nose. 

"Hey! Quit biting my date's nose!" Bianca laughs. Before Hen and Bianca leave, I stop them. 

"HEN!"

"Yea, Tess?" I grab him by the collar and kiss him. I pull away and leave. At Hen can say that he got to kiss a girl tonight, even if it was only me. 

Henry

Tess leaves after she kissed me. I can't believe she kissed me. I'm not upset about it, just shocked. I mean, I did get to kiss one girl tonight, even if it just Tess. Bianca and I follow Tess. I begin to think about how Tess was dressed tonight. I'm surprised that Jasper actually got her to wear a dress. She did look beautiful tonight. Though, she looks better in what she normally wears. A dress doesn't look bad on her, but what she normally wears looks better on her. I know just realize that I like Tess more than a friend. I do kind of want to be with her romantically but knowing her history with superheroes and me being a sidekick, it might not work out. Lucky for me, I like Bianca that way.