8

Tess

Captain Man is at the door.

"Hi."

"Hey, what are you--"

"Just play along." Captain Man enters the Hart house.

"Hello, citizens of Swellview."

"Oh my God, it's Captain Man."

"In our house."

"What are you doing here?"

"Well, sometimes I go around to various neighborhoods in Swellview taking surveys."

"Surveys?"

"Oh yeah, I heard about that on the news."

"So did I."

"You guys mind taking a survey?"

"Not at all."

"Go ahead."

"Great. Question one, how often do you participate in surveys? A. often, B. rarely, or C. this is my first survey."

"I think this is our first survey."

"I think it is."

"Captain Man..."

"Yes, boy?"

"Since you just happen to be here, maybe you can help us out with a problem?"

"Problem?"

"Yeah. We got a big scary bug down in our basement."

"A scary bug, huh? Well, what do you say I take this down to your basement and teach that bug some manners?" Ray/Captain Man pulls out a weapon intended to kill a bug.

"That sound good to you, pretty lady?" Ugh! I always cringe at Ray flirting with Mrs.Hart.

"It does."

"Yeah, it does."

"So, good luck, Captain Man."

"Right." Ray heads down to the basement.

"I hope he kills the bug."

"Yeah. Then we can finish that survey."

"Right." We hear a blast and it's Captain Man.

"Eat Laser, slime beast. You picked the wrong planet to hatch on. I got you." A lot of blasts from the weapon. I get onto the coffee table.

"Oh my God, you're not dead. No, don't bite me there." Ok, I do not want to know. Henry and his parents are screaming while I'm freaking out a little but, not a lot. After a lot of laser beams coming from the floor later, Captain Man comes back up from the basement.

"Hey."

"Hi."

"What happened?"

"Did you kill the creature thing?"

"Almost. Did you guys see it crawl up here?"

"Up here?"

"What?"

"You lost it?"

"No, no. But it crawled into your air conditioning vent. I think it might be headed up to the roof. You people wait here." Captain Man opens the door.

"Captain Man?"

"Yes?"

"After you kill the thing, are we going to finish the survey?"

"Oh yeah."

"Will you go kill it?"

"Right." Captain Man heads outside to go and kill it. I hear Henry's window open and a lot of shooting coming from his bedroom. We hear Piper coming along with Captain Man.