50

Tess

"It says, 'I know your secret.'" Someone knows Hen's secret? Did someone connect the pieces of why Hen looks like Kid Danger and why Kid Danger looks like Hen? I doubt it with this town. 

"'I know what you did on Wednesday night.'" Hen shows is the note. Who could have made it?

"What secret?" And Char is supposed to be the smart one out of the three of us. 

"I... I only have one secret. That I'm Kid Danger." I'm shocked that Hen had to explain that to Char. 

"Uh-oh."

"Yeah. Wait, what was I doing on Wednesday night?"

"Uh... oh... You and Ray stopped those three-armed men from robbing the supermarket." 

"Naw, we never fought any guys with three arms." I facepalm. You stopped three men that had weapons. 

"No, three men who were armed."

"Oh, yeah. Yeah, yeah, yeah." And he's the superhero among the three of us. 

"Then that proves that whoever wrote this note knows I'm Kid Danger." Or at least has evidence that could prove that they know that Hen is Kid Danger. 

"Oh, this is bad. This is bad."

"Real bad." 

"We gotta tell Ray that someone knows my secret identity." 

"Boosh!" One of the darts hits Ms. Shapen.

"Oww! Who dropped this dart in my flesh? Oww! Can somebody come pull this outta me?"

"Uh, naw--"

"Gotta go over there." We all clear the hallway while Ms. Shapen tries to get that dart out. 

Man Cave

Schwoz is currently examining the note to find out who made the note. 

"And you're a hundred percent sure you didn't tell anyone?"

"I told nobody."

"Well... Did you send any emails or text messages where you mentioned that you're Kid Danger?" 

"Oh, wait, no, yeah, last week I did stand on my roof naked and yell, 'Hey! Everybody! Look at me! I'm Henry Hart and I'm Kid Danger!'" 

"You did that naked?" Oh my God, Ray! You don't understand sarcasm, do you?

"No, I didn't do it at all!"

"Oh, you're joking?"

"Yeah."

"This is joke time for you? Okay, I'm sorry... Are you Jimmy Fallon? Hey, later on, are you going to get some tacos with QuestLove?"

"I don't know why you're mad at me."

"Dude, if anyone knows that you're Kid Danger, they can follow you here. They can come down here and figure out that I'm Captain Man!" Not unless they're Jeff. 

"Oh, so this is all about you?"

"No. It's mostly about me." The machine beeps which means it must have figured out who made the note. 

"Ah! I got it! I got something!"

"What'd you find?"

"Yeah, yeah, what'd ya find, what'd ya find?" 

"I scanned this note with this bio-metric particle scanner..."

"Right."

"Right."