53

Tess

"I... I love you." This is weird. I don't feel like I want to kill Jasp because Hen said I love you to him. Maybe it's because I know Hen is under the influence of whatever Gwen put in the muffin that he ate and know that Hen doesn't have any feelings like that towards Jasp. Jasp, Char, and Schwoz look confused while Gwen looks upset. 

Little bit later

Hen is trying to be all lovey-dovey on Jasp.

"Hey! H-Hey! Quit it! No, Henry-- This is not a good time to hug."

"Aw, you have such pretty hair."

"Henry!"

"Great, see what you did?!?" Bitch.

"What I did?!?"

"Yeah!"

"I'm not the one who's been boppin' around here with a big box of mystical muffins!" Ray comes in. 

"Gwen! I was just dreaming about the first time we met."

"Hello, my sweet man." You're very lucky that Ray is up here, otherwise, well, we would need to get to a Hospital or morgue. 

"Ray, no!" 

"Quit--quit it."

"I can't quit you."

"Ray! You don't really love her!"

"Ray, she gave you a bad muffin that--" Ray and Gwen smother Schwoz. 

"She tricked you!"

"Yah, and she tried to do it to Henry, too!" I doubt he's going to believe us right now because of that muffin's effect. 

"Expect Henry fell in love with Jasper by mistake!" 

"Aw, my baby's so smart."

"Could you please make all of these people leave so we can be alone?" 

"All right, everybody out!" 

"Come on, let's go."

"Wait, wait!"

"B-b-but!"

"No, no, no."

"Wait, wait, look at me!"

"Ooo, but you gotta go. Okay! Hate to see ya go, but go." Ray pretty much kicks us out. 

"Bye guys." We walk to Hen's house. 

"N-no-nope, stop it."

"I love you." Jasp opens the door with Hen around him. Char stops Schwoz. 

"No, no, no, you can't come in."

"Why can't I go in there?"

"'Cuz what if Henry's parents are home?"

"Bu-- I can't stay out here by myself!"

"Sure you can." 

"No! What if someone tries to take me?"

"Who would want you?" Char closes the door on Schwoz. Now, how are we going to get Hen and Ray out of this love spell thing?

"Okay... Tell me why Gwen would use tainted muffins to make Ray fall in love with her." 

"'Cuz, think about it. If Captain Man and Kid Danger are so in love that they can't fight crime, then they can't stop Gwen from doing whatever evil things she wants to do!" Hen starts to give Jasp a massage? Oook.. This feels awkward to watch than anything.