36

Tess - Man Cave

"Where is he?"

"I don't know. Ray, come on, you're going to miss your plane!" 

"I'm coming." Ray walks out with his mattress. This man is trying to find every reason to get out of going to his cousin's wedding. 

"What is he..."

"Ray, what are you doing with that mattress?" 

"I'm taking it on my trip."

"They're not going to let you take a mattress on a plane." 

"Yeah, you're right." Ray puts the mattress down. 

"Maybe I shouldn't go."

"See, I knew it. 

"Ray, you can't blow off your cousin's wedding." You're doing a shitty job at trying to blow it off.

"I know, but most marriages don't work out. I'll just go to his next wedding." 

"Okay, okay, okay. Just admit that you're afraid to leave town because you think, me, Charlotte, Tess, and Schwoz can't handle things here without you." 

"Well, what if there's an emergency?"

"Then I'll blow a bubble and Kid Danger will deal with it." 

"Well, what if you suddenly get that disease, huh? Numb tongue? And you can't blow a bubble?"

"Numb tongue?"

"That's not a real disease." The elevator dings and Schwoz comes out of the elevator. 

"People don't talk normally one second and then all of a sudden start going Bluh-uhl-lawala-laluhlul." 

"Uh-oh. Does she have numb tongue?" 

"See?"

"Hey, shouldn't you be on your way to the airport?" 

"Yes."

"Yes." We push Ray.

"Okay. I need my suitcase. Bork!" Bork walks out with Ray's suitcase. 

"Hey, Bork, bring it over here." Bork walks over to us with the suitcase. Bork sets the suitcase down. 

"Thanks, buddy." Bork takes the meat that's in Ray's hand and walks off. 

"Okay, what is in here?"

"Stuff I might need.  Like cotton swabs, shampoo, non-cotton swabs. You know what? Let's talk about all the different kinds of swabs." 

"Stalling."

"Well, it's just--"

"It's only three days."

"We can handle it."

"Go."

"Okay. Right after one last hula dance with Laylani." 

"No." 

"Aah! Okay, fine. But you better not let any bad guys get away with crimes while I'm gone." Ray doesn't even try to carry the suitcase.

"Well, too heavy. Better stay here." 

"No. I'll get the anti-grav." Schwoz goes to grab a device called the anti-grav.

"Anti-grav?" 

"Yeah, it's a device you attach to really heavy things to make them a lot lighter." Schwoz comes back with the device and attaches it to the suitcase. 

"There." Hen picks up the suitcase, with the device, it makes it seem like there's nothing in there. 

"Oh, man. It works. Hey, what-- What do these controls--"