13

A few days later-Tess

At Hen's house watching the second to last episode of Walking Orange. Gun shots fired, and they affect my PTSD a little bit.

"Aah!" A couple of scenes and they laugh. Another comes on and they scream which makes Jasper hug Charlotte.

"Get off." Jasper lets go of Char and hugs Hen. Noises come from the kitchen.

"Piper, please keep it down in there!"

"Don't tell me how to live my life." Hen pushes Jasp off of him.

"Whoa."

"Aah!" The episode ends.

"That show is intense."

"My heart's all cramped up."

"I'm sweating... More than usual."

"Use your rag."

"Oh yeah, my rag."

"Seriously, you guys, that was, like, the best episode ever."

"Well, at least a good one since it didn't trigger my PTSD that much."

"True that." 

"Totally. But I'm so sad."

"Why?" 

"Only one more episode left of 'Walking Orange.' And... I don't want it to end." Jasper starts crying. 

"Are you crying?" 

"Yes, he is."

"No... My eyes are just sweating."

"Ok, that's disgusting." 

"Rag."

"Oh yeah, my rag." 

"Hey, I read on that next week's episode is going to—" Jasp and Hen attack Char with pillows to make her not spoil the ending to the series. 

"No, no, no!"

"Please, don't tell us anything about the series finale."

"Don't spoil it." 

"Can you two not kill Charlotte with pillows, please?" The boys remove the pillows from Char's head. 

"I was just going to say that after the finale, they're going to rerun the first episode."

"Ohhh..." idiots. 

"So you can put the pillows down."

"Hey. I need one of you to be my cameraman." Char and I head into the kitchen to see Piper making something with hair? Omg, what is she going to do? 

"What kind of video are you making?"

"The kind that gets me into the Man Fans." That explains so much. 

"The Man Fans?" 

"It's a club. A bunch of fans of Captain Man."

"And Kid Danger." Yea... Technically Hood Danger is unofficial and I'm ok with that. 

"Hmm."

"Hmm." 

"It's really hard to get in. I tried to join and they wouldn't even take me." 

"Hey, everyone who's surprised by that, raise your hand. Ooh look, no one." 

"Then after Jasper got rejected, he forced me to join to see if they would take me."

"And?" 

"Surprisingly enough, they accepted. I turned them down though since they turned Jasper down." Piper seems shocked by that.