Old Memories... and Secrets??

Tess

It's been a few days since we defeated Drex and not much crime has been happening lately. I wonder how Gooch is doing. It's been I think a year or longer since he left. I hope he's been doing ok. 

Anyway, currently sorting through old paperwork with Char and putting it in digital form. Seriously! Most of this paperwork is from before Hen, Jasp, Char, and I could talk. Ok, how long has Ray been Captain Man for most of this paperwork to exist? 

"Hey Tess, isn't this a photo of your mom and her brother?" What?

"Let me see." Char hands me the picture and that is my mom and who would be my uncle.

"That is my mom and her brother." Char uncovers many pictures, of which some of them have me in them. A lot of them are just photos my mom sent to my uncle over the years. Why does Ray have all these photos? Unless...

"Ray..RAY!!!"

"Yeah, what?" Ray walks in.

"Ray, why do you have all these photos?"

"You mean photos of my sister and I?"

"Yeah, Ray. What happened to your sister?" I want to test my theory. 

"Uh, well, my parents divorced before I was a year old, and my mom was only able to get custody of my sister. My mother died years ago, and my sister died 5 years ago..." Ray looks at me and then looks at the little girl in the photo. 

"Tess, you're my niece?"