29

Tess

"I am so glad you're here." I'm sorry, what? Hen didn't turn evil? He's still on our side. Ok, that's good, but still. What just happened? Hen and Ray hug. 

"Hey, what are you doing?" 

"Fighting crime, baby."

"I love this kid." 

"You lied to me." 

"Yep."

"You used me."

"That is also true."

"She is really pretty, and like Tess if she was a villain."

"Right?" Ok, I have no idea how to react nor answer to that. 

"But how could you..."

"Look, I had to make you think that I turned against Captain Man and that I was falling in love with you, so you'd bring me here to Van Del." Okay, that's a dick move on Hen's part. 

"You idiot. You led Captain Man right to us." 

"It wasn't my fault. When we found the tracking device on the kid, we blew it up." 

"Yeah. And that's when I knew I had to get a message to Captain Man so I spray painted O-M-G on that kid you guys caught at Big Putts." 

"You mean the kid with the big feet?" 

"Uh-huh. But his feet aren't big. They're huge." 

"Wait. I still don't understand all this." 

"What? You mean that Kid Danger and I set up a whole plan to find your secret hideout here and capture Van Del with the help of Hood Danger?" 

"Who's Hood Danger?" I come out of the shadows and stand next to Ray and Hen who both sigh at the fact none of them understand this whole plan.

"All right."

"We'll explain it in more detail." Ray sits and they start to tell the story. 45 minutes goes by and we're still hearing the story. 

"And so, when I saw the O-M-G that Kid Danger sprayed on that boy's back, I knew that was a clue."

"Old Maple Grille. O-M-G." They seem to get it. 

"Wait. When did you guys even come up with this whole plan?"

"Well, you see, at first I lied to Captain Man."

"By not telling me that Veronika asked him to meet her under the Swellview sign."

"But then I felt guilty, so I told him." 

"Who's a good boy?"

"He's not a dog." 

"Me."

"So that's when we decided to really--" 

"Stop this. This explanation has been going on for 45 minutes. Enough."

"Well, what do you want us to do?" 

"Attack them." They start to attack us, and we fight back.

"Hey, Captain Man!" Hen lasers the bat. 

"Ha." 

"Get up! Get him!" All of them that we fight go down easy. 

"Where are you going? I'm sorry, but we got to keep you here until the cops show up." 

"Really? Is that the truth?" 

"What do you mean?" 

"Everything you've told me up to now has been a lie."