52

Tess

"Oh. I sold the fiñata." You did what?? 

"Great, then just give it to-- You sold the fiñata?"

"Yeah. And a waterbed." 

"Wh--Well, who'd you sell it to?"

"Piper." Oh no. 

"Pi--? My sister?" Ray hangs up.

"Do you realize what'll happen if those Zom-bees get outta that fiñata?"

"Okay, okay, don't worry about it! I'm sure Piper just, like, took it home and put it in her room or something." I doubt it. We're talking about Piper.  

Later

Jasp came down from upstairs. 

"How? How could you give my sister a fiñata full of death bugs?" 

"I didn't know there were bugs in it!"

"Well, there are! There's at least fifty Zom-bees inside that fiñata!"

"Okay, yelling at Jasper isn't gonna help anything."

"Thank you."

"Do you realize how dangerous those bees are?" 

"Yah! They fly into your hear through your ears, and then they feed upon your brain!"

"You should not have worn that tie."

"Do you three not realize how stupid you are for not telling Jasp that he shouldn't have sold the fiñata instead of YELLING AT HIM FOR SELLING IT????" Now, Ray, Hen, and Schwoz are not looking me in the eye. 

"Okay, just... Did my sister say she was going anywhere?"

"Uh... yeah. Some friend of hers' birthday party!"

"Oh yeah, uh... Gabby Birch!"

"Who's Gabby Birch?" You don't listen, do you, Ray?"

"Her friend! C'mon, let's blow and go."

"No, are you insane?" Base on today, yes!

"What?"

"We can't just run in there as Captain Man and Kid Danger and be like, 'Hey kids!  We're here at the party because we were worried that some killer bugs might fly into your heads and eat your brains, happy birthday, Gabby!'"

"All right, all right, then... We just gotta sneak in, grab the fiñata, and get outta there fast."

"Okay."

"Oh, c'mon!"

"What?"

"How are you guys gonna sneak into a birthday party without being seen?"

Hen and Ray dress up as clowns and head to Gabby's birthday party. 

In the end, They break the fiñata open. The Zom-bees eat the brains of the other clowns and end up staying at the party until it ends. 

A couple of days later-Man Cave

It's after midnight... On a Thursday... Which for some reason, Ray called us to be here. I left before Jasp did, so I'm standing here in my pjs, boots, hoodie, and glasses. 

"But, why would he want us here after midnight on a Thursday?" 

"I don't know, but if it's because he had a bad dream again, I am not gonna sing him a lullaby this time." Oh good, Jasp's here.