32

Tess

"Charlotte's brain has been warped." Her brain has been what now?  

"Warped? How?" 

"By music." I'm sorry, what? 

"You mean musical brain warping?" That's a thing? 

"I said her brain has been warped by music. What else would I mean other than musical brain warping?" 

"So, you're saying there's a song stuck in her brain that's making her want to hurt me and Ray?" 

"Exactly."

"Hey. Is there a way you could extract the song from Charlotte's brain?" 

"Yeah, sure, why?" 

"Because if we have the song that she heard..."

"We can play it backwards." Hen and Ray say in unison. 

"This is my idea."

"I said it first."

"You did not. Who said it first?"

"Henry." Hen holds Ray back from hurting Schwoz. 

Later

Schwoz is going through Char's memories to find the song that is making her want to kill Hen and Ray.

"Captain Man, Henry. Right now... No go. Wait. Where's the blog? Give us a job here."

"Can you find the song in her brain?" 

"I'm getting close." 

"🎵 And bust his face 🎵 Then take a little walk 🎵"  Schwoz found the song. 

"Got it."

"Put it on hologram."

"Okay. Okay." Schwoz puts the memory in hologram. 

"Now, play it..."

"Backwards." Hen and Ray say at the same time again. 

"Backwards." Schwoz does something on the machine that makes the memory play backwards. Playing the song backwards seems to be having an effect on Char. 

"Okay, Henry, raise the tube." Hen pulls out a remote. 

"Tube up." The tube goes up and the song being played backwards is having an effect on Char. Hen, Ray, and Schwoz back up a little. 

A little bit later

The song is finally done, and Char is back to normal. Ray walks towards Char.

"Charlotte. You all right?" Hen and I start walking towards Char. 

"Yeah." Char tries to walk but falls over. Ray catches her before she falls to the ground.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa."

"Oh my gosh." Hen also grabs Char. I help support her from the back.

"Easy, easy." We start to help her walk over to the couch. 

"Come on. Let's get you off your feet."

"One foot in front of the other." 

"Easy now. There you go."

"All right. All right. Just right here." We try to make her sit on the couch, but she hits her head on the table before we get her on the couch. 

"Oh, oh, oh." Schwoz also helps Char from falling over. Who is the fucking psycho that did this to Char? They're going to pay for this.